Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Suzuki Z400 Vs. Yamaha Warrior

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 05:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suzuki Z400 Vs. Yamaha Warrior

o ok. i ment no jet kit. banshee 392 is jetted eaither so thats y im sayin his blaster wont be a warrior. my blaster will beat your 440ex and your z400 tho.... J/K [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ur ex is really clean. nice bike

Old 01-12-2005, 05:42 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanx man, it doesn't get rode to much now that the Z has moved in so I try to keep it in good shape. I need to get some new pics up, those are over a year old.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I love your pics just because there is actual riding going on, and looks like the stupid **** I like to do like creeking and all. Keep em coming.

And I still am not clear on what your saying about the jetting, is your friend jetted or not?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] If it isn't then the pipe is really not doing no good yet.

Old 01-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

i dont really like blaster392 but ya his bike IS NOT jetted.

Old 01-12-2005, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"

Originally posted by: maddog56
Originally posted by: heatseeker8
I know..I know..sarcasim doesnt read to well over the net...I was refering to an earlier post where someone claimed that Raptor owners thinking their God like, cause they own one. yzf 660r responed quickly to defend himself..having never said that.

My responce was to coax him out here cause.....well he does own a Raptor...meaning that he is God like...As some (not me!) would post.

I would probably go with the little old Warrior. And be more than happy to give him a parade lap on any section of Higgins Lake..Leota trail system..I prefer H.L...caus emost of that trail is at 46-52 inches wide...mostly 48 and below.
This thread has been a cluster bang of flaming posts so I didnt bother to read all of it, I was just drawn in when Michigan was mentioned.

I havent made it up to leota, I missed a ride there last summer but my friends said they had a good time. My machine would'nt like the 48" trail width, but if it was stock width that would be a different story. In any case, if YFZ ends up taking you upon your challenge let me know, I want to see it. And if you really feel the need to challenge a raptor sometime, I'll be around the state somewhere.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

In any case, isnt this thread about the warrior and ltz400 and not banshees, blasters, yfz's, 450R's, raptors or 400 and 300 ex's?

Well I don't plan on going to Michigan just to race him, I have a job, and just feel like laying a roosting people with warriors, that's just being a bully. But if one day I go, I would love to race you, but on the predator so you wont wine that your little 350 can't keep up with the big 660, if I still have it by then.

Old 01-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider

Well that wont be fair i mean since the pred is faster than the raptor so bring the RAP [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: fastblaster00
o ok. i ment no jet kit. banshee 392 is jetted eaither so thats y im sayin his blaster wont be a warrior. my blaster will beat your 440ex and your z400 tho.... J/K [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ur ex is really clean. nice bike
You didnt rejet when you put on a pipe?? LMAO, and I have more than just a pipe.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider
To ATV Thieves: "Hope you guys flip and die douches!"

Originally posted by: 2FAST4URASS
Well that wont be fair i mean since the pred is faster than the raptor so bring the RAP [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Well if they are faster, it's only by a bit, so it doesn't really matter, I will try and link a video of me racing a predator on the street, if he got the holeshot, I wouldn't catch up, and if I got the holeshot, he wouldn't cacth up also. And top speed in the woods you aren't going to need it, the fastest speed on woods I would say be around 40.

Old 01-17-2005, 11:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

i have a kfx 400 and i raced my buddy on his warrior he had the dg pipe with jets on his still kicked his a$$ and a z or a kfx tops out at like 70 or 72

Old 01-17-2005, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

*A dg pipe = **** and it would not get the warrior to 72 so no **** you won
*Of course he jetted it, he put a new pipe on... lol

Old 01-18-2005, 12:34 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: D3athShad0w
*A dg pipe = **** and it would not get the warrior to 72 so no **** you won
*Of course he jetted it, he put a new pipe on... lol
You don't always have to jet just because you put a pipe on, big misconception!! More times then not jetting isn't needed. It's when you get more air in that you have to rejet, no ifs, ands or buts.........

Quick Reply: Suzuki Z400 Vs. Yamaha Warrior