Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Check my profile for huge air pics on my rappy. No tippiness!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 10:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Check my profile for huge air pics on my rappy. No tippiness!

whats the point of argueing over the internet...

the bottom line is he has a yfz, thats good for him and i hope he has fun on it. the bottom line is you are all busting his b@lls, out of jelousey, thats the bottom line, you can say what you wish but thats what it spurs from!

so does having 2 quads and 1 bike make me a rich B1tch? i dont think so, not when i bought them with my own $$$, that blaster i got for 250$ i sold for 1000$, nice quick profit.

fastblaster00- give it a rest already, go putt around on your blaster, let your sister ride the 250r, and have a good day because i dont think people really give 2 hoots as to what you think, and when you make insults at this kid..

so what if he couldnt do the clutch, i have gotten 3 of my friends into riding, and thats where that 1996 blaster went, to one of my friends....and i was trying to teach the clutch, about after a half hour he was getting it pretty good, sure he stalled it when he stopped, but after the first time he was good. Now for coolguy it was in the past so leave the kid alone for sakes, all hes trying to do is NOTHING, hes not bothering anyone.....thank you

v581

Old 03-11-2005, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Rem
and no right minded mx track would have steel jumps, you obviously dont know what youre talking about...
ya!!! get cement like us LOL

yo take it ez

Old 03-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

again if you read the whole post!! you will see!! and the original (making funner so to speak) was rem and he stoped a long time gop i thin kits just abounch of people that are new to the site and find somthing to sh8T about i think i have been here a year which doesn't make me an elder but i'm no nube

Old 03-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

WWOa i was way of i came here in aug. damn it seems alot longer

Old 03-11-2005, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

Wow what a thread, but n e ways nice pics. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Vinson581
whats the point of argueing over the internet...

the bottom line is he has a yfz, thats good for him and i hope he has fun on it. the bottom line is you are all busting his b@lls, out of jelousey, thats the bottom line, you can say what you wish but thats what it spurs from!

so does having 2 quads and 1 bike make me a rich B1tch? i dont think so, not when i bought them with my own $$$, that blaster i got for 250$ i sold for 1000$, nice quick profit.

fastblaster00- give it a rest already, go putt around on your blaster, let your sister ride the 250r, and have a good day because i dont think people really give 2 hoots as to what you think, and when you make insults at this kid..

so what if he couldnt do the clutch, i have gotten 3 of my friends into riding, and thats where that 1996 blaster went, to one of my friends....and i was trying to teach the clutch, about after a half hour he was getting it pretty good, sure he stalled it when he stopped, but after the first time he was good. Now for coolguy it was in the past so leave the kid alone for sakes, all hes trying to do is NOTHING, hes not bothering anyone.....thank you

v581

well if i was 30 and unmarried id have more money 2 but im 17.....

Old 03-12-2005, 11:01 PM
Weekend Warrior

im new here but i thought this forum was a place were a bunch of riders could get together and talk about what we love doin. maybe i'm wrong! to those of us who are here to help w/ each others q's and and have fun, lets ignor the people who talk smack instead of ride. i like looking at pics and like the site. talk to u all later!

Old 03-12-2005, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

welcome to the site that is what htis sit eusally is but there are afew members that like to talk smake and start stuff you just gotta ignore it. the one thing i love about this site is how fast you get a response. hope you stay with us and get some useful information

Old 03-13-2005, 12:39 AM
Pro Rider

Really, leave him alone. I think they should have a block feature here where you can block certain users so that you dont even see that they posted. Like if someone is always talking smack, you could just block him and not read his crap posts anymore. Get what I'm saying?

Old 03-13-2005, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider

yeah thats a cool jump..maybe you need a cape or a big s on your shirt hell you might get another 20 ft

and hell yes i'm jelous of the guy with the yz i want one so bad.....all i can say is keep ridind in only gets eaiser

Quick Reply: Check my profile for huge air pics on my rappy. No tippiness!