Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LSR=PAIN IN A$$

okay so i oreder new hubs for the yfz near a month ago
i got the rear ones but no front ones
so i called em up n said "wheres my hubs that i ordered?"
LSR: "im sorry sir, they are currently on backorder"
ME: "I ORDERED EM A MONTH AGO N THEY STILL NOT IN!?!?!"
LSR: "we are experiancing problems with another company and we are missing a small peice. WE have the same problem with all our hubs"
ME: "n its not on ur site bc.......???"
LSR: "ummmmmm....."
ME: "well when will they be in"
LSR: "ummmmm we are not sure"
ME: "so ur tellin me that u have no idea when my 300.00 hubs will be rdy"
LSR: "thats right sire"
ME:"well i am not going to ever recommend you to nayone, i will never order from you again, and everyone i work with will hear about ur poor managment!!"
CLICK

why would htey still be sellin shyt if they cant produce it!!!!

Old 01-22-2005, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default LSR=PAIN IN A$$

i know how you feel i'd be pissed to i just bought a trinity stage IV carb and intake off a guy and he waited forever to send it and now its snowing 6 inches and growing fast and i dont have a carb so i cant ride

Old 01-23-2005, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default LSR=PAIN IN A$$

Originally posted by: NastyNate03
i know how you feel i'd be pissed to i just bought a trinity stage IV carb and intake off a guy and he waited forever to send it and now its snowing 6 inches and growing fast and i dont have a carb so i cant ride
I KNOW HOW U FEEL
i took my rubicon out but i want to take the yfz so bad

i just got it back together but its no longer allowed to ride on streets n its so deep its not even funn

BACK to the good old ruby

im callin LSR everyday now

Old 01-23-2005, 09:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Default LSR=PAIN IN A$$

seems like everyones' OUT OF STOC Kor backordered.. my buddies swingarm is due in a few weeks ( i hoep he gets it) and every part i need on RMATV is out of stock [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2005, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default LSR=PAIN IN A$$

update:

got he hubs n i cant be any more pissed off right now
the damn brake rotos dont fit at all! I got one on slightly but then it got wedged n i got to take it off to open it up a lil but its stuck.....

im gonna give em a call later n find out who was stoned when they made these things

300.00 for a POS

also on one of the bolts holding the rotor on stripped on stock hubs......idk wut to do....yamaha uses ALOT of locktight

Old 01-24-2005, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a DS870 that will flat out Shit and Git!
Default LSR=PAIN IN A$$

I stripped one of those rotor bolts yesterday. Apparently there was dirt in the bottom of the allen wrench hole that prevented the wrench from going all the way in - I turned it and it rounded out. I was able to clamp a set of visegrips on real tight and turn it a little at a time until it came off. Sorry about all your other problems.

Old 01-24-2005, 07:53 PM
Range Rover
Default LSR=PAIN IN A$$

dude, you need to calm down. calling them up and telling them they have poor service and your going to tell everyone they suck isnt going to get you anywhere. i wouldnt be surprised if you call them up about your hub not fitting and they tell you to shove it up your @$$!

Old 01-24-2005, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default LSR=PAIN IN A$$

you got the vice grips on the bolt? thats tough!! same thing happened to me but my hub was bent so i just drilled off the bolt and didn't worry about the hub!

about lonestar.. there shipping sucks.. my friend bought an axle and it took 2 weeks to ship and they had it in stock!!! wtf he ordered 5 day shipping.. or they say it will be there in 5 days and then it ended up taking 14 days.. place is retarted.. about your hubs.. ill call them every day and bother them to send you new ones and after they do dont send back the old ones for a month or two!!!

thats wat i would do

Old 01-24-2005, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default LSR=PAIN IN A$$

Originally posted by: OverRaTeD
I stripped one of those rotor bolts yesterday. Apparently there was dirt in the bottom of the allen wrench hole that prevented the wrench from going all the way in - I turned it and it rounded out. I was able to clamp a set of visegrips on real tight and turn it a little at a time until it came off. Sorry about all your other problems.
i gotta try that! idk how to though there is no sides on the bolt....damn locktight

ridinredODB: ya ur right WHY THE HELL WOULD A PART FIT?! Why in the world woudl they send something on time?! N god forbid they help when u call!!!!!!

i had problems wit ppl b4 n they WERE GREAT LSR=PAIN IN A$$

Old 01-24-2005, 10:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default LSR=PAIN IN A$$

i don't buy anything from Lonestar so i couldn't tell you, i got DuraBlue hubs on my 250R and a DuraBlue HD axle,i was thinking about ordering a Lonestar axle, but when i hear this i can't let half the racing season go past and not have the axle i want, i might end up ordering a X33 DuraBlue that have the pin drive hubs i think, or i might just call up RPM, i have heard nothing bad about them and their axle are extremely strong , but thanks for the advice i will never order from LSR

thanks
Nichelson Racing87

Quick Reply: LSR=PAIN IN A$$