Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

MY friend is a stupid person

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY friend is a stupid person

Originally posted by: fudmucker
do it.... just prey he dont get the hang of it over one noght.... ballz to the wallz buddy.... just dont be a dum *** and bet against them damn patriots wen it comes to the playoff im hurtin on that one.... my steelers deserved it more
haha steelers. No one deserved it more then the JETS. but, on the bright side, their going to get RANDY MOSS next season, Plus they still have Santana Moss, DOUBLE TROUBLE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2005, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 86LT250RFatty
do it.... just prey he dont get the hang of it over one noght.... ballz to the wallz buddy.... just dont be a dum *** and bet against them damn patriots wen it comes to the playoff im hurtin on that one.... my steelers deserved it more
haha steelers. No one deserved it more then the JETS. but, on the bright side, their going to get RANDY MOSS next season, Plus they still have Santana Moss, DOUBLE TROUBLE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
cant wait!!!

Old 01-25-2005, 09:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: warriorboy22
but 2 days ago he got beet by a stock blaster idk its sounds like money in my pocket to me. nut i wnted to see what other people think
Haha, he's probably sand bagging and wants to school your ****.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2005, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider

Yea i was thinkin the same thing.

Old 01-25-2005, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheWeedman
how about race him, then just dont pay him if he wins.
I hate as$holes like you!!!!!! haha i was going to say the same thing though haha..

Old 01-25-2005, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

since wen the jets gettin randy moss??????????????

Old 01-25-2005, 10:21 PM
Trailblazer

ye dont do it hes gan get used to it same thing happened to me but after the first ccouple of days got the hang of the bike

Old 01-25-2005, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

race for the hell of it and see what happends, cuz it doesnt take long to get the hang of it, but a blaster to a raptor that's sad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

Yea race him you can take him, like any one here cares if you lose all your money making stupid bets. I'm not sure which one of you is dumb and which one is dumber. Quit talking just race you'll either win or loose, but we won't have to read about "what if" any more.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2005, 11:06 PM
Pro Rider

yeah steelers did deserve it more, Ben brought our team a long way this year for a (rookie), but he is a better quarterback than Peyton Manning, imagine what Ben will be like in a few years, Manning thinks he's the best cause he beat Dan Marino.....hahaha yeah right, Marino set the record in half the time it took Manning to beat it.
Jets....hahaha what about in the regular season, Curtis Martin barely got passed our #1 ranked D, Pittsburgh was at the top of the whole league, shutting down the Patriots win streak and tearing apart the Eagles. I hope Bettis don't leave us, he could be #1 all time RB in the league in just another year or 2.......

I'm a Steelers fan 4LIFE...........

later guys

Quick Reply: MY friend is a stupid person