Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

MY friend is a stupid person

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 08:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MY friend is a stupid person

Neither Ben nor Peyton could produce when it counted. IMO Manning is the most over-rated quarterback in the game, Ben was over rated until he blew the jets game.

Manning is the next marino, he will set all kinds of records and win all kinds of games but you wont see a ring on his finger.

Old 01-26-2005, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

now c i can garuntee u ben will c atleast 2 on his finger before he retires... and that aint no lie either look at him in his rookie year dude..... next year he;ll be even better and the next unbeiliveable...... he will be the greatest quarterback pittsburghs has ever een bradshaw stunk if u dont count the rings

Old 01-26-2005, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Brian5150
HaHaHa Ben better than Peyton?? And Marino setting the record in half the time?? That would be 8 games. That was a season record, so to say Marino set it in half the time it took manning to beat it makes no sense Manning had a 123.9 QB rating that crushed the old record of 112.8 k(Steve Young)
Ben's rating - 98.1
No contest. Manning is the best out there now and will be one of the best of all time. See what your Ben does next year. Sophomore jinx?? Everybody will be gunning for Pittsburg next year and your Ben will be a marked man. Manning still puts up the numbers even though every defense he faces is centered on him, designed to stop HIM. We'll see how good Ben will be when he faces defenses that are centered on him. That will be the true test. Right now, Ben couldn't shine Manning's spikes
you should remember also that Indianapolis is just about a strict passing team, that's about all they do, so he easily has more yards than anyone else, Ben was a rook and they say he was #1 all time rookie and i believe it, Pittsburgh mixes things up instead of being just a passing team, that's why when someone plays Pittsburgh it HARDLY ever a high scoring game because we run the ball more and our defense usually beats up the other team pretty bad..... same goes with Dan Marino, though he is the best in my opinion, he passed all the time, that's why these 2 quarterbacks have over 400 yard passing games, i still say give Ben a few years and he'll pass up both of their QB records again i say maybe not total passing yards or yards per game, but an overall rating........just wait and see

Old 01-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

well said my fellow steeler fan

Old 01-26-2005, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: fudmucker
well said my fellow steeler fan
yeah buddy....lol

oh yeah and about Plax, who needs him anyhow he can't catch half the time, Hines is the best WR we got and he's a little short guy making those catches that taller guys are supposed to make.....Randle El isn't too bad neither, and Bettis better stay with our team, him and Kreider make the best RB/FB combo.

Old 01-26-2005, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

nope we dont need scott either get that ricardo coclaugh out ther..... and get rid of bell we got foot now and he did gret this year let me tell yeah

Old 01-26-2005, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider

Guess theres no lions fans here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2005, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider

Ahh all I hear is football this, football that. D@m you people dont watch or play basketball? Now thats my kinda sport.

Old 01-26-2005, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo basketball sux

Old 01-26-2005, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

i play basketball, but not the way you would think of it.........NO FOULS lol, it's a hardcore version of the p***** sport basketball, anything goes lol, and plus i'm a redneck country hick that can't jump high and the beer keeps me from being able to stay in a whole game.......sorry man but i like being able to smack into somebody and keep my feet on the ground, FOOTBALL is a man's sport lol i love roughing it out with no gear, pads, helmet or anything on, jeans and t shirt lol.....and remember though Football only takes 1 ball but Racing takes 2....lmao

I think we are turning the ATV forums into a Football forums....hahahahaha

peace out guys
NichelsonRacing87

Quick Reply: MY friend is a stupid person