Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Funniest thing just Happened.

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funniest thing just Happened.

cops are funny as hell when there chasing u, but the DNR is scary as hell, there run over trees or anything to get u, scarrrrry

Old 02-09-2005, 07:28 PM
Range Rover

wish they were that nice around here

Old 02-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider

this is a stupid questiog but what is the DNR?? thanks

Old 02-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

department of natural resources

Old 02-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

Dude: when i got stopped (66 on a 50) (in court it somehow changed to 63 on a 50) the first thing i heard was Get the fu*k off that piece of sh*t! You know how stupid you are. you son of a b*tch!!! Take your helmet off and get the fu*k off that bike!!! You stupid piece of sh*t how old are you why u riding on the road drivers license... yada yada.. i ended up gettin my bike impounded and going to court where i got 4 points and pay 300 in fines

My tickets were unregistered vehicle, 66 on a 50, reckless driving, in-insured vehical.. god damn cop has somthin up his *ss

consider yourself lucky!!!!!

Old 02-09-2005, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptorboy4life
Dude: when i got stopped (66 on a 50) (in court it somehow changed to 63 on a 50) the first thing i heard was Get the fu*k off that piece of sh*t! You know how stupid you are. you son of a b*tch!!! Take your helmet off and get the fu*k off that bike!!! You stupid piece of sh*t how old are you why u riding on the road drivers license... yada yada.. i ended up gettin my bike impounded and going to court where i got 4 points and pay 300 in fines

My tickets were unregistered vehicle, 66 on a 50, reckless driving, in-insured vehical.. god damn cop has somthin up his *ss

wow! that sux

Old 02-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

wow your cops are nice.... the cops by us are real A$$es expecially since they cant catch anyone

we had like 17inces of snow so i was ridin around and wen i went home a cop pulls up and with my luck he was mad and almost impounded it but the one thing i didnt understand was i was on my lawn.

Old 02-10-2005, 09:20 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptorboy4life

i didn't know cops could swear like that.. but wow.. that sux

Old 02-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider

that can count as verbal assult!!!! thats what my dad said (wokrs for IRS so he knows alittle something about laws) if it were me i would try and sew and make some money to buy a new better quad and drive by the cop that cused you out just to **** him off.

Old 02-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Range Rover

Hey guys,
Some nice stories you guys got. One time me my b/f and Alan we all sitting on the quads, and it came time to drop me off to walk home. SO i got off and walked home. LAter on that night My b/f (Page) called me up and hes like
did you hear the Sirens after we dropped you off?
no why?
cuz porter and i got chased down the road by the cops..
you srious?
yah.
did you get caught?.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
well turns out after they dropped me off a cop was just comming over the hill, and they culd barley see it, so they hammered on down the road with blue lights following, to shaynes house (2000+ft) to get onto the trail... well, they ended up outrunning the cop, and alan went one way, and Page hide his wheeler beside shaynes house, and hid in the garage. Well, he looks out the window and the cop pulls in... he goes into the garage and starts talking to shaynes mom... the cop asked if she knew who the two boys on the yellow quad and the red quad were, she says YES! and rats them out. $400 BOTH in fines..! sucky huh? the point of this is Maine cops suck, and if your gonna out run the cops on your quad, dont go to your best friends house.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Melinda Rae

Quick Reply: Funniest thing just Happened.