Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Funniest thing just Happened.

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funniest thing just Happened.

That suxs to have cops like that. I teach a town cops son and we all ride together so talk about having protection from the law. I went to the gas station (about 6 blocks away) and on my way back i was cruising down the street and saw a different cop! He just waived and said "Nice 450" got a good laugh out of it after I changed my shorts from seeing the cop.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2005, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

i wish cops here were like that. i live in a small town and they all have nothing to do or something. all they do all day is look for ppl who are going like 4 miles over the speed limit.

by the way... nice pics you got in your profile. what kinda camera where you using? the carving one is my fave[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2005, 01:57 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well let me say tht all of you tht got caught are lucky. Why cuz this is what happened to me. It was my first day riding a quad right i was on a paved rode here in l.a. cali. I was pumped we were racing up a street for a while them calmed down just crusing it so then i decide to go al the way around the block. dumn choice all i c is a cop i get on the side walk and here come the sirens . Damn was i scared first time i had gotten pulled over. What sucked tht the nearest hills where to far to run from. So i stop gives me a ticket and plead not to take my friends quad away he agreed but had to puch tht thing up the damn hill. As we were going back we see him turning the corner of the house he pulls on the side and says just cheking the adress boy were we pissed. So a month later i go to court and this damn judge that was a dick hes like i dont care how big or small the damn thing was you arent suppose to have a motor veichcle unregisterd. SO i ended up getting a 500 dollar ticket for no helmet no insurance driving on the road etc. Now that suks man i cant get a license till i pay of the ticket now.!!!!

Old 02-11-2005, 07:38 AM
Range Rover

"So a month later i go to court and this damn judge that was a dick hes like i dont care how big or small the damn
thing was you arent suppose to have a motor veichcle unregisterd. SO i ended up getting a 500 dollar ticket for no helmet no
insurance driving on the road etc. Now that suks man i cant get a license till i pay of the ticket now.!!!! "

-same exact thing will happen here in Maine. it does suck.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2005, 08:03 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: QuadRida
I was pumped we were racing up a street for a while ... SO i ended up getting a 500 dollar ticket for no helmet no insurance driving on the road etc. Now that suks man i cant get a license till i pay of the ticket now.!!!!
Sorry to say to you bud, but you deserved every bit of that and more ...

Old 02-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 7QuadSport7
cops are funny as hell when there chasing u, but the DNR is scary as hell, there run over trees or anything to get u, scarrrrry

find a big tree...

but the cop (the one that lives right down the road from our farm) in my area is the same way, just lets me off the hook. only prob is one night we had a fire on the main route. so the traffic had to get redirected down our farm road. well its 11 at night, and i need to go home, but theres 5 cop cars parked right on the road...god that sucked. ended up taking a tractor home... wasnt gonna take a risk.

Old 02-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Trailblazer

Never had to run from the coppers.....yet. That's what does blow about the DNR, they have the most rights of ANY law enforcement agency. Don't need permission, warrant, probable cause, NOTHING. Around my household we refer to them A-holes as the D.o N.othing R.ight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2005, 11:52 AM
Trailblazer

Cool story. I used to live in a little town in AZ. Where I was, as long as you could put tires on it and find somewhere to hang a plate, it was legal to ride on the road.
I did get pulled over for speeding though. Get this... I had a Polaris magnum 325. Supposedly, he was pacing me on the street runing parrallel to the one I was riding on and he said I was doing almost 60 mph. That thing couldn't go 60 mph if it was being pushed by my truck.
I used that thing as my everyday vehicle. It was great.

Old 02-11-2005, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Brian5150
Cool story. I used to live in a little town in AZ. Where I was, as long as you could put tires on it and find somewhere to hang a plate, it was legal to ride on the road.
I did get pulled over for speeding though. Get this... I had a Polaris magnum 325. Supposedly, he was pacing me on the street runing parrallel to the one I was riding on and he said I was doing almost 60 mph. That thing couldn't go 60 mph if it was being pushed by my truck.
I used that thing as my everyday vehicle. It was great.
Now THAT would be cool .. cruzin to work on my Warrior .. woohoo!!

Old 02-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

it wierd . up here the cops like people driving on the street, but my buddy got pulled over for doing 85km/h in a 60 km/h. so they ask for his licenceand everything. we wait for 10 min and the officer comes back and says, "u realize u have 8 points gone?" my buddy says ya. the cop says,"u have a total of 9 with ur g2. u have ne point left." my buddy goes "i know". the cop then lowers the speed he was going to 70 so he doesnt get any demarit points. but earlyer that summer hes riding in a sand pit and the cops stop him and are all up in his face because a car was blown up earlyer that day! HE WAS JUST THERE IN AN AREA ABOUT 50 SQUARE MILES!
go figure eh?

Quick Reply: Funniest thing just Happened.