Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Banshee Overrated??

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 12:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banshee Overrated??

I don't think there Overrated, I have a 01 Shee and the only thing i have done to it as far as Mods go is a K&N Filter and a 15Tooth Front Sprocket. A Buddie of mine Bought a 05 Raptor and when we drag it goes like this: if i get the holeshot i win if he gets the hole shot he Barely beats me.and that is with all stock cept the two mods listed. all i plan on doing to mine is some Pipes and carb work.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2005, 02:38 AM
RAJ
Pro Rider

bluebansh & drgnerth.........I think we need to meet up here real soon! I also think you need to get your **** straight before you call me out. I don't know where you are getting your imfo from, but it's a bunch of BULLSH!T!!!!! I don't know you or do I know anything about your Banshee!

Old 02-15-2005, 12:53 PM
Trailblazer

EXACTLY, I dont know you well enough to talk about you and i never once said a negitive thing about you or your bike in particular, but when one of my good friends tells us that you stopped him in town just to down our ****, Thats enough to **** a man off. As far as callin you out thats not what this was intended to do but if thats how u take it ill tell you right now, i dont drag race, It dont prove ****, but adams county is full of trails and theres plenty of tracks around, ready whenever you are.

Old 02-15-2005, 01:18 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

Why would I say something to Mr. Jackson, about your quad? Like I said I don't know you and have never rode with you. I stopped him to ask him about his port and polish jod he was having done, I can not recall saying anything about your Banshee. Maybe I said something about my wifes cusions Banshee he has a 05. So go ahead and tell Mr. Jackson I will be talking to him real soon, I will get to the bottom of this. I don't go around running down peoples quads, I don't care what they ride. And as far as the trails & tracks we can do this for sure.

Old 02-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Trailblazer

Good deal cause when Wanger told me and PH that u was downin our ****, then there was two p!ssed off guys the rest of that night, maybe he did missunderstand ya, i dunno but i will try to find out too.

Old 02-15-2005, 01:56 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

Thats cool, it's all good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2005, 01:57 PM
Pro Rider

I would be willing to drag race that big bad predator.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2005, 02:04 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: enFORCER
I would be willing to drag race that big bad predator.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Dude this has nothing to do with you, and I have never said I had a big bad Predator. You come here a race me. I have nothing to PROVE!

Old 02-15-2005, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider

Oh man calm down, I was just kidding.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2005, 02:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: enFORCER
Real races have turns...

Quick Reply: Banshee Overrated??