Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

I just found out what these Anti-Raptor guys are riding.

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2000, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You guys got everything wrong.
It's a new airbag prototype, previewed by Honda for the Tibet territory, in case, the shao lin collide with a yack. You also have free wool included (so they can make themselves a nice sweater).

Long live adrenaline

Old 09-22-2000, 11:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, All the anti-raptor/banshee guys around here ride blasters... (not knockin the blaster) This one kid in my school said his stock blaster does 90 "out of the box" haha. And that he has a friend that has a banshee that does 110 "out of the box" and whatever REVS higher, is FASTER I almost slapped the little guy. But um, Back to the honda thing.. Everone was hoping for a "650EX" and they got a "250EX" and a jet ski. Maybe next year we can hope for a "1400EX" and get a 700ex and a better jet ski??? hahahah Well, Have faith.. the 250EX will romp some Raptor azz I'm selling my banshee to get one!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY COME OUT!!! I can see it now.. My 250EX w/a Junk Master pipe, K&N will smoke your 370LR banshee... Oh yeah, and don't let me forget the biggest disappointment of the YEAR... the little Craptor 660 Wanna Be an R.(lol)

Honda/Raptor guys, Seriously, You need to lighten up and get a sense of humor!!!!! When someone lists a complaint on the raptor.. PLEASE DON'T SAY HAHA I TOLD YOU THAT ALUMINUM/WHATEVER SUCKED.. Nobody, Especailly ME wants to hear it. When someone bad mouths your quad.. of course.. you wanna stick up for it.. unless it's a total p.o.s. It's human nature! hehe Wanna Race? Call me! TQRA is the way to go for MX!! Later!