Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

kenz cycle 450's take out big bores @ sicily island

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 03:54 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kenz cycle 450's take out big bores @ sicily island

I will have to correct you, I'm an Inspector with the Department of the Defense who has delagation to inspect NASA parts, not a NASA Inspector.

I think most of this crap is a joke and in a moment of weakness couldn't resist the Space Shuttle reference.

To give you some background, I'm sure that I'm older than you having spent 28 years fixing United States Air Force top of the line Fighter and Bomber Aircraft. In the day, nobody worked on my stuff but me! Since then, my hands have had several operations done to them trying to keep them operational and I would rather ride my quad than work on it.

As an inspector you learn real quick who can or can't produce quality stuff.

If you would like, I'll ask the NASA guys tomorrow when they arrive if they think the shuttle needs any port work. If they say yes, I'll recommend Ken.

Chet

Old 02-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Trailblazer

Q

Old 02-28-2005, 10:32 PM
H
Pro Rider

Lets see if I've got this right, 70+ HP rappys are the norm in Texas , and y'all know you can whoop up on them, so the NE. raps aren't going to be a problem at all either. Thats what I think you're saying, But what I'm hearing is clucking. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2005, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: H
Lets see if I've got this right, 70+ HP rappys are the norm in Texas ,

Boy, I'd sure like to see some dyno graphs to back up that claim.

Old 02-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yeah.......lets see those southern boys come up to NE.............might finally get to see some good racing then..........I know some preds will be there!!!! Not saying the preds will win for sure........but they shouldn't be overlooked.......and they WILL give them a run for their money...........

Old 02-28-2005, 10:58 PM
H
Pro Rider

Bradracer18, don't want to rain on your parade, but I don't think the Nicholas cycle preds are gonna hang with the hot Craycrafts, Dirtworx, Or Robertson built Rappys. Just my .02

Old 02-28-2005, 11:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I beg to differ.........he has come a long ways in a year..........that pred(one of like 9 that he has)..... is really race ready.........that sucker looks sick!!! What do you consider hang with?? I'd say hanging with them would be with .2 or .3 sec..........and I'd say he'll be right there, if not better!!!!

Old 03-01-2005, 12:14 AM
H
Pro Rider

Beg all you want, it won't alter the outcome. Dougs bikes run dang good thats for sure but he's giveing away too many cc's. But I could be wrong. Doubtful, but possible. Irregardless, it'd be fun to watch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2005, 12:26 AM
Elite Pro Rider

H- I do not care who goes where to do what. I did not see the point in ubtrun driving 1000 miles to race zoombie. I have done that in the past. I was basing that on where we ran when we got there. (some trail at a dealership) and forgot that genoa was a different spot. I am sure that there will be some good quads there. I will not be making the trip. Been there done that and came home with the gold.

Looks like 14mins is the builder of 1000 plus quads. I have talked to plenty of guys that planned on building there raptors in the past. So my knowlege is as good as turning a wrench or porting one. lol

Kenz- Good job of back tracking to keep the egg from smearing all over the Klowns face.

Old 03-01-2005, 12:40 AM
H
Pro Rider

I kind of remember that . That was about 2 years ago at the chevy dealer in Council bluffs. I thought it was a DS that was the fastest that day But I just caught the tail end of it all correct me if I'm mistaken.

Quick Reply: kenz cycle 450's take out big bores @ sicily island