Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Hope i aint disowned by you fellow yamaha guys lol

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hope i aint disowned by you fellow yamaha guys lol

i have to agree.

those people that write those articles in those magazines often times are just journalists with really cool topics. Often times they dont know what the heck theyre talking about anyways. and also......IF they own a quad often times it isnt a sport one its a utility 250 or an eiger. So those articles dont mean crap when telling people what to buy.

Old 03-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Trailblazer

I will agree with you about the electric start. In this modern day & age, a machine without electric start is kind of dumb. Heck, put it on & leave it up to the consumer whether or not he/she takes it off. Really, the YFZ is supposed to be more track ready than any other quad offered today & it has electric start.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Also, bluebansh..... did you know that Service Honda offers a TRX250R. It is a 400ex chassis ( basicly a copy of the 80's R ) with a CR250R powervalved engine. It'll set ya back about $7,000-7,500. But, a YFZ is around $7K also. I know if I had the greenbacks I'd buy one in a New York minute. What a blast from the past, plus a more modern & more powerful engine.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

AND, Gwinnwarrior, luv that avitar. Cameltoe afficianado myself. That looks good enough to lick & stick all night!!

Old 03-11-2005, 12:27 PM
Trailblazer

I dont know if this is true or not but my buddy is getting a new 450r today actually and he was at the dealership whom happens to sell both the YFZ and the R and the guy said that they have had 2 YFZ come back in with blown motors of course Yamaha being the stand up guys they are they paid for a total rebuild but I guess my buddy decided on the 450R. Which is a dissapointment to me I would rather he get the yamaha but oh well. I dont know how someone could blow an engine up already but thats what they guy said...

Old 03-11-2005, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider

quadsnsleds........i was just admiring your avatar too.

yes the toe is very nice..........i would for sure like and stick it all night long. wooie!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider

i kid i know around here had a yfz that blew 2 engines, yamaha paid for both, then he sold it.

Old 03-11-2005, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

hes lucky then.......i have a hard time believing that though.

he probably didnt break the thing in proporly and drove it into the ground. and i would be very surprised if Yamaha did that once for someone........but twice.....i dont know how i feel about that comment.

Old 03-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: quadsnsleds
No offense Teck, but for the most part, Fcku whatever the magazine reviews say. In my own experiences what the reviews say & what people say in the real world are night & day difference. Just my opinion. I tell people to buy & ride whatever they like and are comfortable with, NOT what "Joe Nobody" says is good.
i agree

Old 03-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bluebansh
Well guys i got the Ok from the parents that if i sell the Bansh they will cosign for a brand new 450, man im excited i always love the feel of going to pick of a new quad, hope i didnt loose any friends on here lol.
Ow you damn pr!ck how could you.Nah just playin,who cares what atv you have,all that matters is that your still riding the quads,not the bikes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And congrats on getting a new ride.

Old 03-11-2005, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: quadsnsleds
No offense Teck, but for the most part, Fcku whatever the magazine reviews say. In my own experiences what the reviews say & what people say in the real world are night & day difference. Just my opinion. I tell people to buy & ride whatever they like and are comfortable with, NOT what "Joe Nobody" says is good.
I CANT AGREE ANYMORE

F*****IN MAGS

good pics thogh.....

Old 03-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Trailblazer

Man I'm glad my way of thinkin' is amongst friends.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Sorry Gwinnwarrior....... don't want to be a copycat, just another pervert.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]