Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

how do you knoiw

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 12:59 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how do you knoiw

Originally posted by: NECTrider
thats OBVIOUSLY true but "not going anywhere" isnt gonna help warrior boy at all.. Because "Not Going Anywhere" could be caused by many other things.. which is why i specified, further then "you wont go anywhere." Also it might not be the whole tranny. It could be the shifter, it could be the forks, it could be the rollers, it could be on gear screwing it all up, but you'll know something is wrong with ur tranny if the stuff above happens. When i bought my quad it would only go into 1-3 gears and the rest it would go into neutral, but that wasnt the whole tranny.
yah. what this guys says. the guy asked how you can tell if your tranny is out. someone responded. 'you wont go anywhere'. hey, guess what? NO ****. if it wasn't a smart @$$ response, then you could not be a jerk about it and give him a little more info. don't get on me because you guys are all so freaking cocky that you cant help a newbie with things. And no, I am not 12. About 7 years older than that. this crap pisses me off, because there is stuff i dont know that may be common sense to others, but NOT SO COMMON to other people like me. And when I ask it, people have to be jerk offs about it and rag because they know something I dont know. maybe just try not to be inconsiderate. I am not saying this to everyone, but there are quite a few people who like to be jerks.

Old 03-24-2005, 01:07 PM
Trailblazer
Default how do you knoiw

Originally posted by: Speedy2222
Originally posted by: WyoBullRydr
Not really.
not really at all.. Im a sissy.. you must be 12. That is what happens and i know that for a fact, if u knew that u wouldn't laugh at the truth..
yah. and guess what? I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT TOO. But hey, who doesnt? I mean I am not like an expert mechanic, but I would just assume that if your tranny is blown, then you aint moving! thats why it was a smart @$$ answer. maybe give him some miore details, like clanking possibly? or leaking? or stuck in/out of gear? OR PARTS DROPPING OUT OF THE BOTTOM OF YOU RIDE.. jk.. get what i am saying?

Old 03-24-2005, 05:38 PM
Range Rover
Default how do you knoiw

Exactly

Old 03-25-2005, 12:10 AM
Range Rover
Default how do you knoiw

hey guys take it easy on the whole "if u don't go anywhere" thing...i would imagine people could be mature enough to handle a joke...but its not neccaseraly a joke...i mean i answered his question...but obviously their are other ways to tell...as NECTrider noted...please next time don't take everything to heart...

Old 03-25-2005, 04:34 AM
Trailblazer
Default how do you knoiw

Originally posted by: PolarisTheOnlyWayOut
hey guys take it easy on the whole "if u don't go anywhere" thing...i would imagine people could be mature enough to handle a joke...but its not neccaseraly a joke...i mean i answered his question...but obviously their are other ways to tell...as NECTrider noted...please next time don't take everything to heart...
dude!!!!!!!! why do you think I responded... HAHAHAHA>???? everyone gave me crap, thats what irritated me.

Old 03-25-2005, 02:37 PM
Range Rover
Default how do you knoiw

I know man...that is why i wrote that about the don't take things to heart because everyone got serious when u laughed...don't wrry about it tho...let this thread die...

Old 03-25-2005, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default how do you knoiw

Originally posted by: PolarisTheOnlyWayOut
if u don't go anywear...
Its funny cause its true