Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Well that hobby is over...

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 11:19 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well that hobby is over...

Well... all in one day pretty much i found out that all the places i ride are now off limits.. Everyone of the places in my page except for the Worcestor Power Lines are now wither patrolled or we have been asked firmily not to ride on. My neighbor told me today about all the ones around my house.. and they are yelling at him for riding on it when it's really us with our sport quads, so i agreed to stop. So no more riding around the house and no more riding at pizza king now, sense that is becoming developed (along with every field around my house) = My riding days are stopping for a while... till i get out of high school and leave CT... and move to some other state... Any Suggestions? I like mud and rocks and sand and water and everything... where can i go for a good mix? Give me some ideas so i can find some college near one.. Anyway... I'm selling all my quads if anyone is interested... the wolverine and the big bear are spoken for.. so really it's only the blaster.. if anyone wants it just PM me.. I went for a long walk in the woods today to cool down and think about stuff... I hate Developers.. although i want to be one.. weird... I guess im just an a$$.. and if it benifits me its cool.. whatever... It sucks.. cuz on my long walk through the woods i found a nice new swamp to play in.. but thats on someone else's property.. so i cant use it... I guess it'd back to sitting in my basement infront of this stupid computer and blowing money on drugs instead of fourwheelers... sorry about the vent i just needed to do it somewhere.. and it's in the yamaha forum cuz of the blaster being up for sale... sorry about it resembling a classified ad in a way... i kinda rambled into it... I prolly wont be back to this forum anytime soon anyway... it makes me want to ride so bad... Later yalls.. -NECTrider

Old 04-13-2005, 11:23 PM
Range Rover

Plus my Sox just lost to the Spanks... WTF... bad day.. tommorow will be better though.. i will be AT the game! only paid 23$ for a ticket too... look on ebay... they are about 500$! Watch for me in the bleachers at fenway tommorow! At least thats something i can be excited about!

Old 04-13-2005, 11:25 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

come to indiana...
there's PLENTY of mud and not just any mud but swamp mud.. u know.. the mud that can make grass grow 3 ft in about a week.. that stuff is crazy... it's like the best fertilizer ever... there's PLENTY of sand up my way due to the fact that i'm so close to lake michigan.. u dig 3 ft and u hit sand... and u go 10 miles south of here and there's sand everywhere... and there's no shortage of places to ride and tracks to ride on. it's pretty much u can ride anywhere that u have permission to ride on... also.. if u like trails there's plenty of them..

Old 04-13-2005, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

thats sucks, sorry to hear about it! Up here in canada there is a tonne of land just waiting to be ridden, maybe consider that in the future.

Old 04-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

beleive it or not.. we have mud parties up here.. there's a track, some trails, and plenty of mud :-D

Old 04-13-2005, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider

That sucks bro, thats happening to NJ as well, they are slowly taking away all the riding ares, its down to a mx track and a crappy ohv park and thats IT in the whole state. CT is ever worse you have that politician that wants to ban stv sales as well as riding. Move out to the desert man, or someplace that has ALOT of open space, im moving to florida from NJ and from what i hear the riding is alot better, plus you have the beach and the girls.

Old 04-13-2005, 11:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Originally posted by: VelociRaptor350
That sucks bro, thats happening to NJ as well, they are slowly taking away all the riding ares, its down to a mx track and a crappy ohv park and thats IT in the whole state. CT is ever worse you have that politician that wants to ban stv sales as well as riding. Move out to the desert man, or someplace that has ALOT of open space, im moving to florida from NJ and from what i hear the riding is alot better, plus you have the beach and the girls.
what about the beaches in indiana!?

Old 04-14-2005, 12:08 AM
Range Rover

Well... Both indiana and Florida were actually both options of mine.. Inidiana cuz i liked it when we went there once.. that was before i rode too.. just cuz i liked the corn.. lol.. anyway... Indiana sounds awesome right where you live with all the riding areas you speak of.. plus being close to the lake would be awesome.. because i love jet skis too.. Florida is also an option because my bro lives in Tampa and i've been there more times then i can count.. it's like a second home to me... and i've heard there is some good riding there.. in gainsville/ocala area.. also i heard you can ride at a cruise on the beaches at daytona.. idk where i'll end up.. but it wont be here.. as much as i love the woods.. and when i say woods its kinda hard to explain.. i know there is woods in other places but here you can literally get lost in the woods... and just walk for miles and just sit on a rock and hear NOTHING except nature... especially in this season... and the sunsets.. oh man.. ill post a picture of the one two nights ago that i caught from the field down the road.. crazy stuff. Anyway.. im gonna post this before my internet shuts down again... We pay 40$ a month for this crap and it goes off and on like yankees fans during the playoffs.. haha sorry... later yall.. GO SOX! Oh.. and canada will be an ONLY option if Kerry becomes pres. in 2008.

Old 04-14-2005, 12:08 AM
Range Rover

Well... Both indiana and Florida were actually both options of mine.. Inidiana cuz i liked it when we went there once.. that was before i rode too.. just cuz i liked the corn.. lol.. anyway... Indiana sounds awesome right where you live with all the riding areas you speak of.. plus being close to the lake would be awesome.. because i love jet skis too.. Florida is also an option because my bro lives in Tampa and i've been there more times then i can count.. it's like a second home to me... and i've heard there is some good riding there.. in gainsville/ocala area.. also i heard you can ride at a cruise on the beaches at daytona.. idk where i'll end up.. but it wont be here.. as much as i love the woods.. and when i say woods its kinda hard to explain.. i know there is woods in other places but here you can literally get lost in the woods... and just walk for miles and just sit on a rock and hear NOTHING except nature... especially in this season... and the sunsets.. oh man.. ill post a picture of the one two nights ago that i caught from the field down the road.. crazy stuff. Anyway.. im gonna post this before my internet shuts down again... We pay 40$ a month for this crap and it goes off and on like yankees fans during the playoffs.. haha sorry... later yall.. GO SOX! Oh.. and canada will be an ONLY option if Kerry becomes pres. in 2008.

Old 04-14-2005, 12:11 AM
Range Rover

Quick Reply: Well that hobby is over...