Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Isn't Yamaha Great?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Isn't Yamaha Great?

a good hog farmer,and supierior atv wrencher says
these 4 strokes now a days really dont need it....
hmmmm....all his bikes idle like new..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Range Rover

I will always ride blue, in the fourwheeler and dirtbike department. I love yamaha to death, they are the most innovative, there fast, and i think there reliable, but close behind is honda for sure, i like them to, but yamaha is always first

Old 04-20-2005, 11:14 PM
Range Rover

what he said^^^[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Pro Rider

is blue the best? dam straight

Old 04-22-2005, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: YamRap

Nobody else has come out w/ as many innovative and important quads (see Banshee, Raptor, Warrior, YFZ) as Yamaha. The Warrior and Banshee could be two of the most important quads ever. The Raptor, although it has a lot of critics for some reason, is an awesome quad and started the big bore sport craze. The YFZ was the FIRST competitive four stroke racer out.

Suzuki had the z400 first but the YFZ blew that out of the water and no other company has a lineup that includes the best all around racer (YFZ), the meanest big bore (Raptor) and possibly the most thrilling ride ever on four wheels. (Shee) The blue team also has a great 4x4 lineup that is at least even w/ Honda and more reliable than polaris.
yamaha is #1 in my book but if they really were the best then no one would be able to compete with them and most ppl would ride yamaha. however, this is not true. look at all the honda and suzuki loyalists. yamaha does have "it all." i strongly agree that yamaha has the best line-up and you could pretty much find a quad for anyone just within the yamaha line-up. other brands have their advantages and strong points. i think yamaha has the most strong points tho. for instance honda may have the most reliable/ longest lasting atv's but i think i have more fun on a yamaha. thats what this sport is all about. having fun. and yeah the longer your machine lasts the more time for fun so thats points for honda. what suzuki has that yamaha doesnt is a all purpose sport quad. the z400 has proved awesome in the trails, very mx able (with a few mods), enough power, all around good design, all with electric start, revese, comfort and decent reliability. the only yamaha sport quad that gets close to that is the raptor and tell me how many ppl you see MXing raptors. well duh its a 660 so its above the 450 limit [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]. different sport quads for different peoples different needs. no brand has "it all." other wise they would be coming up with a new plan. honda's reliability has kept their sales and customer satisfaction up high enough for them to survive the market. i will always be brand loyal to yamaha but that wouldnt stop me from getting another brand atv if it was truly better. i would take the yfz over the 450R anyday. so now its everyones job to pick and choose what you want to agree with. looks like i kinda went on...oops
RIDE BLUE....hmm, all my yamaha's are white...ride yamaha

Old 04-22-2005, 01:03 AM
lbc
Range Rover

I have to say I am a Honda girl..................until I just recently rode the YFZ. I have a 250R, which I do love, but am considering giving it up for a YFZ modified of course[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But in Honda's defense I have to say that the 250R has been in the PRO race circuit on top for the last 20+years and that says something for Honda. Now given they are converting to 4-stroke now and yes the YFZ is a big competitor but if I am correct Honda holds the top 2 spots in the race circuit. But I do like the YFZ[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2005, 09:42 AM
Pro Rider

i do give honda credit for the 250R. how can you not...