Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

CrayCraft Racing has one bad ride

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 12:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CrayCraft Racing has one bad ride

Originally posted by: Ernie660R
Ok, lets put this to rest. Craycraft and Kenz will be the first to tell you dyno numbers are just that DYNO NUMBERS. You don't race dyno's, there could be 10 rwhp difference between Kenz's dyno and the one Craycraft uses. So What!!!

What matters is who gets to the finish line first.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
EXACTLY !!! Couldn't have said any better, Thanks ERNIE660R !!

Oh, by the way, Dollarbillz that would have been a sweet quad in my town if you know what I mean... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2005, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

Will any of this be settled in Aledo? Will there be Kenz built raptors there also? And if so will either of those makes hang with my stroked YFZ? Just kinding guys but I am really looking forward to Aledo cause it will be the first real test on my new build.

Old 04-29-2005, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider

Duramax, where have you been.. Yes we are planning a trip up too Kermit May 30th. Anyone is welcomed.

Good to here from you again Duramax.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-29-2005, 11:14 AM
Pro Rider

RE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]yno numbers,,,,,,Yes your right buddy....Rapfams sister's bike dynoed like 2 h.p. less than mine at FSW and she SMOKED my @ss.. She is an excellent rider also as anyone who knows her can attest to that...aside from being a wonderful person.

Old 04-29-2005, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider

DollarBillz bike is definately beautiful and fast! His and Zombies are the fastest naturally aspirated 4strokes I've seen, with a quad motor in them. Crotch rocket motors are a whole different league.

Old 04-30-2005, 03:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I found this pic on ebay that looks like Dollarbillz bike Check it out on this listing.

Old 04-30-2005, 10:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's it![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Range Rover

This has been fun!

Lets play some more.

I don't even care if Dollars bike will even start, it looks great and I'm glad someone found and shared a picture of it!

Crazy, love that copper (Crazyhorse) color, did you do the work? It looks great.

If I spend a lot of money on motor work, the builder better provide me with a report card (dyno run) or I'll find a new builder!

Oh, one of the CC racing team members didn't get the dyno hush order. He was on a another forum yesterday talking about pipes and numbers.

I'm pretty sure based on the looks and past performance of his bike he will do whatever it takes to make fact based performance decisions.

If the bikes have equal power and set up with riders of equal skill and weight the out come should be the same, unless you change the variables.

Side note: The Kenz Cycle Tech dyno a isn't problem unless the motion your trying to sell is emotion.

Old 04-30-2005, 09:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CoyoteRiverRaptor
This has been fun!

Lets play some more.

I don't even care if Dollars bike will even start, it looks great and I'm glad someone found and shared a picture of it!

Crazy, love that copper (Crazyhorse) color, did you do the work? It looks great.

If I spend a lot of money on motor work, the builder better provide me with a report card (dyno run) or I'll find a new builder!

Oh, one of the CC racing team members didn't get the dyno hush order. He was on a another forum yesterday talking about pipes and numbers.

I'm pretty sure based on the looks and past performance of his bike he will do whatever it takes to make fact based performance decisions.

If the bikes have equal power and set up with riders of equal skill and weight the out come should be the same, unless you change the variables.

Side note: The Kenz Cycle Tech dyno a isn't problem unless the motion your trying to sell is emotion.

So What, I dont get where your going or coming from bro... All I can say since you started sticking your nose in this thread you are just a BS'er and full of it to your brown eyes.

Go spread the BS in another forum such as the Honda forum where you should be.

I am thru, but unlike you, it seems you want the last in everything. Good Bye BS'er !!!!

Old 04-30-2005, 10:43 PM
Range Rover

Thanks for bringing my point full circle.

Every word I've posted in this thread is the truth.

You have spent a bunch money and have a great looking bike.

You beat most of the stuff you run against and you are happy with that.

The truth is you probably have no idea how fast your quad really is or isn't.

When I spend money, I know exactly how many watts, screen size or # of pixels. Whatever it is I know what I'm getting, no emotion, it is just business.

My wife says it's a guy thing.

I wasn't emotional before, Ill show some now. Dollar and Crazy, I really do think both bikes look great, No BS.

I really think this thread was a plot by 1Bad to get me to say Dollar's bike looks good over and over?

Quick Reply: CrayCraft Racing has one bad ride