Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

stuck!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 01:52 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stuck!!

Well I just wanted to let you guys know that while I was out riding today I came across a guy on a Kingquad 700 who was stuck pretty bad in the snow. (There is still snow up high here in Utah). I backed up to him and pulled him out with my Kodiak. Once I got him out I turned around and went right through the same spot he got stuck in. I had no problems and pressed on. I am just real happy with the performance of my quad.

Old 05-30-2005, 04:05 AM
Range Rover
Default stuck!!

Not to be rude, but what's your point?
If this is ANOTHER KQ bashing thread, I swear i'm going to rip my own fingers off! I'll be typing like rT45tgjHnISa and that will make communicating pretty difficult.
I once got my Raptor over up a Rocky hill, walked back down, rode my Xplorer 400 that my friend was riding up the same hill, and my neighbor couldn't make it on his Sportsman 500. Does that mean anything? Only that my neighbor was less experienced rider.

Old 05-30-2005, 07:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default stuck!!

Originally posted by: mmmbeefy
If this is ANOTHER KQ bashing thread, I swear i'm going to rip my own fingers off! I'll be typing like rT45tgjHnISa and that will make communicating pretty difficult.
I once got my Raptor over up a Rocky hill, walked back down, rode my Xplorer 400 that my friend was riding up the same hill, and my neighbor couldn't make it on his Sportsman 500. Does that mean anything? Only that my neighbor was less experienced rider.
Stand back guys!!
When this guy gets POed, you don't want to be within a MILE of the explosion!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2005, 08:24 AM
Pro Rider
Default stuck!!

I have to agree with Beefy. That's great that you helped someone out and that you're pleased with your quad, but I hope you're not saying that your Kodiak is better than the King Quad just because you helped one get un-stuck.

Old 05-30-2005, 10:55 AM
Range Rover
Default stuck!!

no i am not bashing a kingquad. i am just pleased with my kodiak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-30-2005, 12:25 PM
Trailblazer
Default stuck!!

No bashin here that i could see.
Helpin a fellow atv'er PRICELESS

Old 05-30-2005, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default stuck!!

yea i agree fully with that last sentence, it comes down to experiance.

Old 05-30-2005, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default stuck!!

Originally posted by: 2fun
Stand back guys!!
When this guy gets POed, you don't want to be within a MILE of the explosion!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
yea ok is he gonna pull out rage

Old 05-30-2005, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default stuck!!

Originally posted by: raptorider660
Originally posted by: 2fun
Stand back guys!!
yea ok is he gonna pull out rage
I'm sure of it (whatever that means) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2005, 03:12 PM
Range Rover
Default stuck!!

Originally posted by: kodiak48
no i am not bashing a kingquad. i am just pleased with my kodiak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, i'm truly glad that I don't have to rip my fingers off, and/or break out any "rage"
Incidently kodiak, my story took place in Farmington Canyon on 6/05/04, so I know about how long snow can stick up there. I'll try to get a pic or two in my bio...