Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

To the person who has an absolute stock Yamaha quad---How do you feel about your quad? honestly

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 12:38 PM
TPR
The Champ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To the person who has an absolute stock Yamaha quad---How do you feel about your quad? honestly

And here I am, I may be biased, but as long as no one breaks forum rules, they have the right to post what they want. Everyone getting all huffy and talking about broken jaws and such either need to chill out, and relax, or just avoid these threads....or, have fun with them. I'm the first one people call foul on when I post, but my intentions have been to be informative in the capacity that I am allowed to be. Some don't like it, but that's ok, different strokes people.

Actually, most of those that really took exception to my posts are the ones I communicate most frequently with. Take it for what it's worth, but ATV forums are not the place to pick fights. Anyone can be tough here, it just doesn't matter because only verbal punches can be thrown....

The Phantom...is off to irritate someone else.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2005, 12:46 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default To the person who has an absolute stock Yamaha quad---How do you feel about your quad? honestly

Originally posted by: Gwinnwarrior

Those are some mighty big words on the forums, lets see how many of those you can say to my face before you have a broken jaw.

Those are some big words you got there yourself. Sounds childish and kind of "female anatomy" like.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2005, 01:02 PM
RIP Dear Friend

ehlitdew for president

I like my stock quads

Old 06-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Whats stock?? LOL!

Old 06-07-2005, 01:14 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 48 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r
ehlitdew for president
Maybe you should make ehlitdew a moderator.

Old 06-07-2005, 01:29 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
ehlitdew for president

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LMAO!!

Old 06-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
ehlitdew for president
WOAH THERE BIG FELLA!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] You need to lay down your crack pipe and get your **** down to confession. How could you utter such vulgarity.

Old 06-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

I like to do burnouts on my stock banshee to impress the girls because I have that type of personality.

Old 06-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I play ho's like a football game just by doing burnouts![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2005, 02:34 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 48 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

WOAH THERE BIG FELLA!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] You need to lay down your crack pipe and get your **** down to confession. How could you utter such vulgarity.
LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: To the person who has an absolute stock Yamaha quad---How do you feel about your quad? honestly