Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

To the person who has an absolute stock Yamaha quad---How do you feel about your quad? honestly

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 02:41 PM
TPR
The Champ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To the person who has an absolute stock Yamaha quad---How do you feel about your quad? honestly

Donuts and wheelies get them riled up too!!!

TPR....gettin' your girl all hot and bothered for the last 10 minutes....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Default To the person who has an absolute stock Yamaha quad---How do you feel about your quad? honestly

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r
ehlitdew for president
Maybe you should make ehlitdew a moderator.
now there is a plan

i could see it now

"do you guys like the way i moderate, and if so,,,why not"

"which moderator has the fastest quad and why"

blah blah

Old 06-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: WyoBullRydr
I like to do burnouts on my stock banshee to impress the girls because I have that type of personality.
LMMFAO!

Old 06-07-2005, 02:53 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 48 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally posted by: Bing
now there is a plan

i could see it now

"do you guys like the way i moderate, and if so,,,why not"

"which moderator has the fastest quad and why"

blah blah
LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

when i had an "absolute stock" 02 Warrior.. i got so bored with it.. it was great for a week, but the thing was slow.. top end and low end. I got tired of it.. got a HMF slip on and Uni filter.. and still was a lil slow.. just louder. basically.. the warrior is slow, but I still like Yamaha.

Old 06-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Gwinnwarrior
its gwinnwarrior in these forums speedy, and i also think you should be banned.

Those are some mighty big words on the forums, lets see how many of those you can say to my face before you have a broken jaw.

If you did your research youd see that ehlitedew has not posted ONE SINGLE post that has made sense, been productive, or even informative. I know im not the only one wanting him banned.
i think you should just stfu

Old 06-07-2005, 05:00 PM
TPR
The Champ

Originally posted by: raptorider660

Those are some mighty big words on the forums, lets see how many of those you can say to my face before you have a broken jaw.

If you did your research youd see that ehlitedew has not posted ONE SINGLE post that has made sense, been productive, or even informative. I know im not the only one wanting him banned.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

TPR

Old 06-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

couldnt agree more with gwinn.....and for anyone who likes or thinks theres nothing wrong with elihtdew should get a catscan

Old 06-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider
Originally posted by: raptorider660

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

TPR
i have been in and out on the boards latelly only able to veiw them maybe 3 times a week. this is the FIRST post i have seen him make.. and gwinny.. baby CALM THE F DOWN!!! all you do is complain. take a chill pill or ********** or something.. just calm down..

Old 06-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: slowneasy
this guy ehlitdew contributes nothing to this forum but nonsense!
i agree 100% these are some of his topics "How do you feel when you do a donut" "What do girls think when a guy does a donut" "What kind of personality does someone have who does a burnout" ect..

Quick Reply: To the person who has an absolute stock Yamaha quad---How do you feel about your quad? honestly