Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

To the person who has an absolute stock Yamaha quad---How do you feel about your quad? honestly

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 02:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To the person who has an absolute stock Yamaha quad---How do you feel about your quad? honestly

To the person who has an absolute stock Yamaha quad---How do you feel about your quad? honestly

Old 06-07-2005, 08:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default To the person who has an absolute stock Yamaha quad---How do you feel about your quad? honestly

when mine was stock... it was fine. its just hard to leave em that way knowing there is SOOO much to do to them!!!

stock usually means more reliable also.

Old 06-07-2005, 08:22 AM
Pro Rider

If you wish to BAN ehlitedew then please post here.

If you do not want him banned then dont post here please.

Ban HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-07-2005, 09:23 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

i think that GWINNRAPTOR should STFU!!! and that ehlitdew should not spam..

but when my quad was stock i really didn't know what to expect from aftermarket parts so that was held off for a while.

Old 06-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Pro Rider

its gwinnwarrior in these forums speedy, and i also think you should be banned.

Those are some mighty big words on the forums, lets see how many of those you can say to my face before you have a broken jaw.

If you did your research youd see that ehlitedew has not posted ONE SINGLE post that has made sense, been productive, or even informative. I know im not the only one wanting him banned.

Old 06-07-2005, 09:37 AM
Range Rover

this guy ehlitdew contributes nothing to this forum but nonsense!

Old 06-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

To the person..................................... Man these posts are irratating.
I agree with Gwinnwarrior and slowneasy
Stop posting To the person.........

Old 06-07-2005, 09:54 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I can't believe Im saying this, but ehlitdew has done nothing against forum rules and he stays here because you dumbasses keep replying to his posts! He never even responds with trash talk. It gives me entertainment, so go ahead ehlitdew, these guys keep piling in.

Old 06-07-2005, 10:06 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

stock raptors are like 400ex's

i had to mod mine almost immediately

Old 06-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bing
stock raptors are like 400ex's

i had to mod mine almost immediately
As much as I hate to admitt it, I felt the same way. Mine actually felt a little slower than the EX I traded in............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: To the person who has an absolute stock Yamaha quad---How do you feel about your quad? honestly