Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

im so depressed

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 02:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im so depressed

i did feel sick to my stomach but my emotions are becoming steel. i had to swim to the middle of our pond to retrieve a dead lamb and then burry it. and then today another sheep got scared and ran into the pond so i had to dive in and swim it to shore. it weighs about 80lbs wet and i was walking through 2 feet of solid muck up to my chest in water. but i wasent in the mood to dig another hole. i guess its all part of being a farmers kid. well anyways i still need some help

thanks
kyle

Old 06-16-2005, 02:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default im so depressed

hope you get your issue fixed.

Old 06-16-2005, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default im so depressed

any one else got any ideas. O yeah the engine turns over and everything its just not getting spark does this help any

Old 06-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default im so depressed

bump

Old 06-16-2005, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default im so depressed

If you didnt get the little plastic box thingies under the rear fender check them (though I cant remember what they do and I dont think it had anything to do with spark, but ohwell, I hate electronics ). Next, do you have a manual? I seem to remember mine having step by step instructions on what to check in the correct order for such problems.

Old 06-16-2005, 02:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default im so depressed

ive got a manual for it but it is so ungodly confusing and it doesnt help that i dont know half of what its talking about. i just talked to my mum and we might just take it to a local atv mechanic in sandy. im going to talk to him about how much it will cost and stuff.

im still open to help
thanks
kyle

Old 06-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default im so depressed

I just spoke to a friend of mine that had this problem last year. It was his stator, he pulled one off a blown motor with the side case and placed it on there and it worked. Also, I seen some posts on here awhile back with an issue underneath the motor by the stator....... a ground wire or something.

Hope this helps.

Old 06-16-2005, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default im so depressed

Well i fairly crap at wireing and I got a prob with my zilla the kill switch won't turn it off and even if you cut the wires leading to it it doesn't turn off whats with that. I feel you pain I'm havin loads of probs after doin up my zilla. Anyway check all ground wires and check kill switch. If the power goes to the kill switch its from the switch to the plug where your prob lies. if it doesn't its from there back that might narrow it down a bit.after that I haven't got a clue.

Old 06-16-2005, 06:00 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default im so depressed

Lift up your chin , my friend. Your going about this in all the right ways, unlike some other kids on here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] " I want a new four-wheeler, will you send me 50 bucks each"?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] You'll get it all figured out and feel great about it, cuz you put the time and money into it, that in itself makes it special! The kill switch idea sounds like an area to take a look into along with the stator that someone had mentioned. Try those and then bump this thread back to the top with your findings. Good luck man, times get tough, but we push on.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2005, 06:04 PM
Range Rover
Default im so depressed

your around the age of 14 right? im 14 and thought i broke my dads sportsman 400 cuz it was realy being weak and stuff and on the screan it didnt show the right info. i had the same feeling like what the he11 did i do and im gunna killed for this but it was alright jsut needed some fixing.

that also sux that you had to buy the hole thing your self. my parents are goin 50/50 on a used honda 400ex.

Quick Reply: im so depressed