Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

The new Wolverine Brings Tears to my eyes

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The new Wolverine Brings Tears to my eyes

I have to say...I am also very dissapointed with the trail yamaha choose with this quad...I was really not sure if I wanted a sport or utility quad and really would have been lookin into a crossover with more than 400cc's, but after one quick look at the wolverine I knew yammy had nothin for me....dissapointed I walked to the front lot and found a Black S.E. kodiak 450cc....the rest is history....DAMN FRIGGIN YAMAHA !! can't you came up with somthing a little better

Old 05-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider

Why bring this thread back from the dead? Now I have to start hating the 06 Wolverine all over again. I had forgotten that damn machine even existed. What a turd......

Old 05-07-2006, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider

I got one for my girlfreind. It works great for her. I will jump on it too. She likes the auto and floorboards. I use it in the sand and for desert riding mostly. Great girls bike!

Old 05-07-2006, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: HappywithVForce
I got one for my girlfreind. It works great for her. I will jump on it too. She likes the auto and floorboards. I use it in the sand and for desert riding mostly. Great girls bike!
you know what, Yamaha should just give up and make the wolvy 450 pink and make it sparkle. ITS A PU$$Y BIKEEEE

Old 05-07-2006, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider

Thats what I expect from a 12 year old.........

Old 05-07-2006, 09:21 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: paintballbanshee
Originally posted by: HappywithVForce
you know what, Yamaha should just give up and make the wolvy 450 pink and make it sparkle. ITS A PU$$Y BIKEEEE
RIGHT ON!! PINK WOULD ROCK!!!!! I love that idea... think they would do it? your quite opinionated man, why not just let it go???

Old 05-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Wolvydude
Why bring this thread back from the dead? Now I have to start hating the 06 Wolverine all over again. I had forgotten that damn machine even existed. What a turd......
Yah! some turds don't flush so easily (them floaters) LOL

Old 05-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

This is my first time on this site and I got to admit im kind of dissapointed. I had just purchased the new wolverine (that im extremely happy with) and I wanted to come on here and get some advice on some simple hp boosters. Then I realize how childish a lot of people are and am kind of wondering if i want your advice. This wolverine is PERFECT for what I need it for. I wanted something that I could take out on the dunes and screw off on, then take it through the woods and not have a problem with either. This quad exceeds my expectations. I had an 02 wolverine that I also loved but this is 10 times better for what I want it for. The only complaint I have is the fully automatic. If you want or need the full utility quad this isn't for you. So quit your bitchin and buy one of the many great utility quads yamaha has to offer.

Old 05-12-2006, 10:17 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah...really sporty being passed by most utility quads

Old 05-12-2006, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I do not want a full utility. I wanted a bigger cc Wolverine with upgraded handleing. If I wanted a automatic 400 cc ATV with floor boards and a swing arm I would of purchased the Kodiak before they put new plasics on it and called it a Wolverine. I am glad it fits what you want and that is great! However, I am sorry to say that when I upgrade, Yamaha will probably lose my sale because they do not offer what I want, a fast good handleing 4x4. I will probably lean toward a Prairie now. We will see what there is when I am ready. As for now I think I will just spend the money on a big bore kit and shocks for my 99?

Quick Reply: The new Wolverine Brings Tears to my eyes