Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

The new Wolverine Brings Tears to my eyes

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005, 12:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The new Wolverine Brings Tears to my eyes

Not tears of joy but tears of sadness. All of us wolverine owners have been talking about the amazing posibility of yamaha stepping it up and making a 450 wolverine. I was on the website and read yamaha Wolverine 450 4x4 and practically had to change my underwear. When I clicked and began to read and view the beast I quickly entered a state of dismay. The wolverine. With an AUTOMATIC TRANNY and FLOORBOARDS. If the Wolverine 350 is as beautiful as a Mustang then the Wolverine 450 is as crappy as a Mustang II with a V6 they made in the gas crisis of the 70s. and then to top it off RAPTOR LIKE PLASTICS. Why the F|_|ck DO THEY THINK WE ALL WANT OUR QUADS TO LOOK LIKE RAPTOR. I used to think yamaha had ***** for not stopping the banshee in the 80s/90s and building great machines but In one swift movement Ive lost a lot of respect for whatever crackheads they have running their ATV division. I will surely be investing in a 446 stroker kit way before I would think of a Wolverine 450. If I got one for free I would sell it without riding it because its a discrace to everything the Wolverine stands for. Are you faithful Wolvy 350 owners with me? This isnt a Wolverine its a bigbear with Fugly "race like" plastics and friggin floorboards. Im awed beyond what words can describe. Somebody please tell me this is all a bad dream.

Old 06-16-2005, 12:47 PM
Pro Rider

didnt see there was already a post open on it ill leave some remarks there as well

Old 06-16-2005, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

yeah its a kodiak with raptor plastics. and that butt ugly front bumper makes it look like kazuuma made it or somethiing.
\

yamaha should have their a$$'s kicked

Old 06-16-2005, 01:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

the thing is friggen so ugly , i mean who will honestaly buy one and beable to ride it and not get their *** beat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-16-2005, 01:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WHere is Red Foreman when you need him to call Yamaha a DUMBA$$!

Old 06-18-2005, 01:25 AM
Weekend Warrior

i agree with the manual tranny how retarded. I like the floor boards because for woods riding but why couldnt they just kept the wolvie how it was. Upgrade the engine sure, put an actual skid plate and floor board on it. sure. But mess up the plastics, put a retarded from race bumper on whats really a utility bike and AUTOMATIC!:@ grrrrrr. Oh well they'll get buyers because its just a light polaris the looks "sporty" and "kool". but really who give a flying ****

Old 06-18-2005, 02:59 AM
Pro Rider

if i see one out on the trails i will stop them and question them on why they would buy such a peice

Old 06-20-2005, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

same here ausi. they should have called it a bruin 450 not a wolvy 450

Old 06-20-2005, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TrailBlazerguy250
the thing is friggen so ugly , i mean who will honestaly buy one and beable to ride it and not get their *** beat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
haha i know if i seen someone ridin it i would would have to hit em

Old 06-22-2005, 03:53 PM
Range Rover

man,i been waiting years to see a upgraded wolvy and this is what they give us,is it a kodiak,bruin,raptor or a grizzly?the big bear has more in common with the old wolv than the new one does,do they not get it ,we want semi auto on sport bkies!its the uglies thing ive seen and it looks like the raptor,arnet there enough raptor looking quads out there,well i said my 2cents,and it looks like ill be holding on to my old one and modding the hell out of it,or ill just buy the grizzy or kodiak.

Quick Reply: The new Wolverine Brings Tears to my eyes