Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

my weekend

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2005, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my weekend

Well last weekend was awsome. Ive been away for a week, so I am just now getting to post this. We went and stayed in this cabin north of where I live(dont remember exactly where, but somewhere in pa north of me lol). We stayed there friday night, and then went up near the newyork, pa border and rode Majestic Trails trail system. It was pretty nice there, they had a MX course near the beginning where you could mess mess around, and then you could go through the rest of the trail. After there we went to cherry springs and rode for a while. On our way home we stopped at another place that I do not remember where it was or what it was called. It was also pretty nice, shorter ride than the others but still kinda nice. I smamped the old Bruin there and had to be wenched out lol. I was still pretty proud of it though, my tires a almost bald and the only reason I didnt make it through was because my front tire couldnt find any traction because it got caught on a root(nothing some mudlites wont fix). After this place we traveled back to the cabin where we stayed saturday night. We got up on sunday and went to Madera for their firehalls poker run. In all we rode over 100 miles and had an awsome time!

Old 07-03-2005, 06:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default my weekend

Well, Im glad you had a good time. Nothing like getting away for a little while and doing what you enjoy to do....some of us get away alright....to come to work. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2005, 07:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default my weekend

i wish i could go and ride at some places theres nowhere to ride around here now so i dont ride much at all it sucks because i just powder coated the frame and put pipes on

Old 07-05-2005, 11:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default my weekend

Yeah, it is good to get away. It was alot of fun just to be able to do nothing but ride. But now back to normal and the same ol trails behind my house.