Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: MrDumass
First thing I thought of when seeing this imposter post was its OFC!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
OFC is too creative for those responses.

Thats just it, he's creative enough to form a dipstick of a member then reduce himself to the intelligence of someone who rode the shortbus.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I could be totally wrong, it was just a guess. That and I love to blame stuff on OFC. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2005, 11:44 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

Originally posted by: MrDumass

Thats just it, he's creative enough to form a dipstick of a member then reduce himself to the intelligence of someone who rode the shortbus.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I could be totally wrong, it was just a guess. That and I love to blame stuff on OFC. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
True but he wouldnt have given up so easy either. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

When OFC pulls his next stunt. No one. But the moderators Looking at IP adresses of the Posts will have a clue [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I did not pose as Dew2. Not my style. I will engauge a whole new persona like that wich has never been experienced on the forums.. I have some Ideas. im just tryin to decide how to impliment them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] May have to do a lil IP masking (spoofing) for this project ahead. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider

gosh, i love b00bies!whose with me?

Old 09-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

eew you like girls? boobies are yucky!

Old 09-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

na uh!

Old 09-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

yeah boobies can be cool sometimes, but old lady boobies and man boobies are always yucky

Old 09-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I just read what I wrote and am wondering how the hell this forum turned from banshees to boobies
that's just sad

Old 09-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider

man boobies make david happy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: DavidLT250S
man boobies make david happy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Sick and wrong man!

Quick Reply: Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..