Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 10:16 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

Originally posted by: ehlitdew
do you think my name will go in history
Is there a Mental Retardation Hall of Fame? I hope Messes Brown doesn't mind me using her picture in my avatar.

Old 08-17-2005, 10:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

i bet this kid has never even ridden a banshee for more than 5 seconds and he's talkin bout how much he loves it.

Old 08-17-2005, 10:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
do you think my name will go in history
Is there a Mental Retardation Hall of Fame? I hope Messes Brown doesn't mind me using her picture in my avatar.
lmfao if there was he would have filled it up all by himself already what a dumbass

Old 08-17-2005, 10:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good ol ehlitdew keepin it real once again![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-17-2005, 09:36 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: enFORCER
Originally posted by: ehlitdew messes brown

I like her, she is the best techer on planet earth..........no no no...........but the best teacher in the universe.
What is a "messes brown"?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I'm thinkin' it's a reference to his big boy pull up diapers. I could be wrong, But I think I'm right on target. ehlitdew what does your english teacher have to say to you? Your parents must be thrilled to see there hard earned money go down the crapper on your education.
Sorry fellas I couldn't let this go... I honestly tried!

Old 08-17-2005, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen
Originally posted by: enFORCER
Originally posted by: ehlitdew messes brown

I like her, she is the best techer on planet earth..........no no no...........but the best teacher in the universe.
What is a "messes brown"?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I'm thinkin' it's a reference to his big boy pull up diapers. I could be wrong, But I think I'm right on target. ehlitdew what does your english teacher have to say to you? Your parents must be thrilled to see there hard earned money go down the crapper on your education.
Sorry fellas I couldn't let this go... I honestly tried!
LMFAO

Old 08-20-2005, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
i bet this kid has never even ridden a banshee for more than 5 seconds and he's talkin bout how much he loves it.

I say it time and time again, guys, dont call me kid, I am grown up man, I have my self respect, I demand respect.

Further, I own a banshee and blalster since years. They are both modified, however the banshee is modifies much more.

Thanks for understanding, thanks indeed.

Old 08-20-2005, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider

LMFAO HE THINKS HE HAS A BANSHEE!! THATS HOW MUCH HES IN DENIAL!!!

Old 08-21-2005, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

Paintedballs, i am serious, i have blaster and banshee since 3 years

Old 08-21-2005, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider

Paintedballs, i am serious, i have a bigwheel and a Barbie doll since 3 years

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..