Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

Look we *** shoudl just stop answering his questions let him make fun of you just leave him alone and he will leave some day....unless yamaha make some sorta 400cc 2 stroke ha!!! once he is gone all there will be to reamember him will be these things that shouldent even qualify as a post or...THEy SHOULDENT EVEN QUALIFY AS A SENTENCE THEY JUST SHOULD NOT EXIST!

Old 08-21-2005, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

Hey guys I are oned a Banshee for 1 years myself now & my wife thinks it's the coolest fours wheeler in the history of fours weelrs
I also haves had a Quadracer 250r for a fews monthes & it's reely awsome too!! It's like reely lightweight & goes ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,ding, ding when it idols. They are the 3 best quads machines ever in history, who else agrees with me .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2005, 11:34 PM
Range Rover

they should make a special place to put all of ehlitdews stupid threads,so that way,he wouldnt annoy ppl so bad

Old 08-22-2005, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

theres only 2 ways to make this kid stop with the posts.... a labotomy or an a$$ kicking....
at least hes not sayin he owns a dealership..... yet at least

Old 08-22-2005, 12:15 AM
Pro Rider

HAHA ya ehitdew is somewhat funny, that other kid who claims to own a dealship is just a retard.

Old 08-22-2005, 11:07 PM
Trailblazer

I've never laughed so hard reading thru a thread. This is funny stuff.

Old 08-22-2005, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ehlitdew
I stick my finger up my ***
ehlitdew, we dont wanna know about yur personal life, atleast not that much

Old 08-22-2005, 11:31 PM
Range Rover

he probably has dreams about him screwing his "banshee's" pipe. hahaha

Old 08-22-2005, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ehlitdew
Originally posted by: Grizzman42
i bet this kid has never even ridden a banshee for more than 5 seconds and he's talkin bout how much he loves it.

I say it time and time again, guys, dont call me kid, I am grown up man, I have my self respect, I demand respect.

Further, I own a banshee and blalster since years. They are both modified, however the banshee is modifies much more.

Thanks for understanding, thanks indeed.
This kid rides both his Banshee and his Blaster. You just cant see them.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2005, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: enFORCER
Originally posted by: ehlitdew messes brown

I like her, she is the best techer on planet earth..........no no no...........but the best teacher in the universe.
What is a "messes brown"?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I could be wrong but, I think a "messes brown" is similar to a dirty sanchez.

Quick Reply: Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..