Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 04:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

Why would a "grown up man" have a teacher? Somebody rides the short bus to school! They even let him wear his helmet to class.

Old 08-23-2005, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..

He must be a little kid

Old 08-23-2005, 05:55 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally posted by: recon99 They even let him wear his helmet to class.
It's for insurance reasons, just like on Family Guy. Has to wear the water wings when he orders soup too.

Old 08-23-2005, 07:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Originally posted by: recon99 They even let him wear his helmet to class.
It's for insurance reasons, just like on Family Guy. Has to wear the water wings when he orders soup too.
Thats a great episode. Family guy is the best show of all time hands down. Simpsons don't come close to family guy at all.

Old 08-24-2005, 02:50 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: ehlitdew
Paintedballs, i am serious, i have blaster and banshee since 3 years
I have read this several times just to read that and laugh my @ss off, but no offense to painted *****. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2005, 02:59 PM
Pro Rider

why is it funny that he changed my username to paintedballs? i could do that to anyone to make it funny hes just a loser

Old 08-24-2005, 03:32 PM
Pro Rider

I agree, that guy is a loser. I think the funny part about it is that he probably just mis-typed and did not even intend to be funny. Even his screen name looks like a typo.

Old 08-31-2005, 10:48 PM
Range Rover

u guys are losers making fun of special peple i would kick ur *** if i knew u

Old 09-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Pro Rider

where is that annoying kid anyway?

Old 09-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

Right here bunger, what's your beef wit me??????????????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Banshees are the most fun, cool, super quads ever made in the history of mankind......this is a fact and aint a theory..