Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Have a look at my profile - pics of Australia

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have a look at my profile - pics of Australia

Just uploaded them. Notice the lack of crowds. Most rides that we do, we never see a soul let alone another quad or dirt bike. We have massive amounts of world heritage area and national parks to ride. From beach to snow and everything in between.

Old 09-02-2005, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider

Looks cool! My uncle is in the Airforce, he was stationed in Bangcok and Berlin China, and they stopped for 4 days in australia, since their plane broke down. he took lots of pics, looks like a awsome place to live! Such exotic animals!! you have very beautiful birds flying around everywhere ! like our ugly pidgons

Old 09-02-2005, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider

Wow, thats beautiful. But i think it'd be expensive enough hauling my Scuba gear to the Barrier reef let alone the 450... Interesting landscape though, theres sand then what appears to be deciduous forests. Havn't seen that to often.

Old 09-02-2005, 02:55 AM
Pro Rider

Yes we are very lucky down here in Australia. Hey blindside350 I spent 3 month on a 42 foot yacht floating above and diving the Great Barrier Reef and beleive me the photos and movies you see of just dont do it justice. If you get a chance it would be worth every cent to see it. If you came down to Tasmania I could loan you a quad and we could go for a squirt...

Old 09-02-2005, 04:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I love seeing pics riding of areas out side of the USA>> Cool pics and sounds like a great time, Especially with no one else around!!

RoostKing..

Old 09-02-2005, 05:43 AM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

Thanks for posting pics like these. Always good to see different areas.
I lived in Adelaide for 3 years when I was young and we spent alot of time traveling and camping. Great times in a great country.

Old 09-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: quadbike
Yes we are very lucky down here in Australia. Hey blindside350 I spent 3 month on a 42 foot yacht floating above and diving the Great Barrier Reef and beleive me the photos and movies you see of just dont do it justice. If you get a chance it would be worth every cent to see it. If you came down to Tasmania I could loan you a quad and we could go for a squirt...
yeh actually seeing the Great Barrier Reef would be like a dream come true ive always seen it in pictures and movies but its probly 100 times better in real life

Old 09-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: quadbike
Austraila is one of the best dive destinations, along with that whole area (mirconesia) Its going to take me years to get down there, but thanks for the offer. One of our friends went to Fiji for a few weeks, she made a slideshow of all the pictures she took and it looks INCREDIBLE!! I bet the GBR is even better. And to think, i only get to go to Cozumel this Feb

Old 09-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

Man The Fun i could have there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

yeah australias great. my parents met in australia. my mum was born in george town. it was a nice little neighbor hood when she grew up now its kinda trashy. all my mums familys still back there. its great to go over and do all australias got to offer. although i dont envy you with petrol reaching what about 4.50 or up per litre. its crazy. i guess thats why they have smaller cars in australia. my grandpa is a big fan of holdens. we should talk about australia some time

Quick Reply: Have a look at my profile - pics of Australia