Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

R6 engine in a YFZ 450 frame?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 11:44 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default R6 engine in a YFZ 450 frame?

for those of you that have the raptor 350 how good of a quad is it i want to get one but all my friends say there crap but i think they dont want me to get it because it ll probably beat theres my nieghbor has a warrior and i no they have the same engine but hows the setup and is the suspension good thanks and anyone that has info about the 430 powerroll kit please let me no do you have too run high octane fuel thanks

the only reason im askin is because i dont no how to make as thread thanks

Old 09-21-2005, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider

go click on "new topic." And then if you dont know what to do, you must be nuttz.

Old 09-21-2005, 11:51 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: ProRacerIwish
for those of you that have the raptor 350 how good of a quad is it i want to get one but all my friends say there crap but i think they dont want me to get it because it ll probably beat theres my nieghbor has a warrior and i no they have the same engine but hows the setup and is the suspension good thanks and anyone that has info about the 430 powerroll kit please let me no do you have too run high octane fuel thanks

the only reason im askin is because i dont no how to make as thread thanks
To start a new thread you go to the category you want to post it in like Yamaha for instance, click on the new topic tab in the forum toolbar and follow the layout(title & message) then click on post message.

Old 09-22-2005, 12:04 AM
Trailblazer

Keelam you are dumb. Plain and simple. I usually don't respond to posts but yours are just stupid. First of all an ecu and blowoff valve are not part of an engine build up. Those are extrnal parts. When you are talking about build ups of an engine you are talking heads(or head in this case), cams, valves, pistons, the crankshaft, connecting rods, and the list goes on. I would not come on here and say I have a diablosport built engine because they helped me reprogram the ecu on my focus. Believe me when I say I know what I am talking about for the most part. BTW ask anyone who has built a supra-If you want big power you get rid of the stock TT setup and go to a big single turbo. That makes the most power and is much less difficult to tune. The stock supra's tt setup uses a turbo at low RPM to reduce lag, than another for higher RPM for more top end power. All this just proves one big point, you are a liar, a really bad one too. It also proves you have no self confidence and have to come and lie about stupid things that don't matter, (like a picture of a Supra you pulled off the internet), to make yourself feel cool. Go to a civic message board where more people like you can talk to each other.

Old 09-22-2005, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

Here are drag times from dragtimes.com. The only supras that hit in the 9's were really built. and both were on the juice. The site doesn't say this, but if you go to the actual car owners sites tell you the mods they have on their cars. http://www.dragtimes.com/Toyota--Supra-Drag-Racing.html supras.

Old 09-22-2005, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

kee lie you really crack me up dude[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider

Holy crap, will you guys quit ranking on this kid? He didnt say ne thing towards you so y are you being such crabs about the whole thing, maybe his car does do 9 seconds, yeah i doubt it but didnt he ask about an r6 motor in a yfz? He didnt ask you to jump on his back about his supra. But you should definately take that thing down a real track i do agree. Still that doesnt give anyone the right to have an attitude.

Old 09-22-2005, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

It also proves you have no self confidence and have to come and lie about stupid things that don't matter

You tell me how I am lying and prove it. And if it is "stuff that don't matter," then why are you being such a fat baby and crying about "stuff that don't even matter." EXACTLY

Old 09-22-2005, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider

ur not talking to me are you?

Old 09-22-2005, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Z40005BR
Holy crap, will you guys quit ranking on this kid? He didnt say ne thing towards you so y are you being such crabs about the whole thing, maybe his car does do 9 seconds, yeah i doubt it but didnt he ask about an r6 motor in a yfz? He didnt ask you to jump on his back about his supra. But you should definately take that thing down a real track i do agree. Still that doesnt give anyone the right to have an attitude.
ok??????

Quick Reply: R6 engine in a YFZ 450 frame?