Turbo Charged Warrior ?

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 05:08 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo Charged Warrior ?

LMAO.. I cant stop laughing about this..

Old 11-02-2005, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

No thats not what i am saying, i was just telling you guy what the guy at yamaha shop told me about the turbo.i was just wanting to know what everyone thought about it. but dont knock what i have now, alot of blood sweet and tears went into that build and i know what its got.

Old 11-02-2005, 05:16 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
No thats not what i am saying, i was just telling you guy what the guy at yamaha shop told me about the turbo.i was just wanting to know what everyone thought about it. but dont knock what i have now, alot of blood sweet and tears went into that build and i know what its got.
I aint knockin what you have now. I have a similar build warrior sittin in the garage. and one thats built more. and my buddy has one built more. and im sayin. 90hp is not happinin. turbo on meth with a crack pipe hooked to the carb. not happinin. their blowin smoke up your *** lookin for some money.

Old 11-02-2005, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider

Forget these other guys that are bashing the YFM. Now, I don't think it'll put out 90 hp but with the mods you have you can aim above 70 or 75.

Old 11-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is good! Hell why don't ya slap on a second turbo charger. Lets see 40hp engine + 50hp gain from turbo=90hp + additional 50hp from 2nd turbo = 140hp. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LMAO!

Old 11-02-2005, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider

You throw something out there for people to think about and you get S**T on.

Old 11-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Trailblazer

I don't think you're at 55 right now. you said with a little more compression and a p/p you went from 39-55...nope.

Also...I've got a turbo car...standalone...blah blah blah. It took me from 115whp to 220whp on 10psi and 260whp on 1bar.

That's over a 100% increase but with a ton of work. Even to double your output you are going to be pushing the limits of the rod and gears.

I don't think a turbo quad would be that fun. Yes it would be fast but it starts to be to much. oil feed/oil returns, keeping it cool, additional fueling, time retarding...etc etc.

It's one thing to bump up your compression and do a rejet but it's another world trying to tune and constantly ride a turbo quad.

But hey...I say lay down the 3Gs and prove us all wrong.

Old 11-02-2005, 05:43 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We Aint crappin on ya. This is just dang funny. 90hp out of a Warrior engine I'd pay money to see that dyno print out.

Old 11-02-2005, 05:44 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh and to all you guys just pulling your baffles out and thoughing in a jet. please i dont want to here what you think you know. i
I was told that if I pulled the baffle out of my CR250 I would be making close to 70-75hp with the WB cams I have in it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Does this sound right driver doyle?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You throw something out there for people to think about and you get S**T on.
Well I hope they used the air freshiner! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Turbo Charged Warrior ?