Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo Charged Warrior ?

Originally posted by: vdubspeed

But hey...I say lay down the 3Gs and prove us all wrong.
3Gs aint gonna be nearly enough for this dream man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2005, 05:48 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: motox26

I was told that if I pulled the baffle out of my CR250 I would be making close to 70-75hp with the WB cams I have in it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Does this sound right driver doyle?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Man i think your way underesitmating your gain with that cam [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: motox26

I was told that if I pulled the baffle out of my CR250 I would be making close to 70-75hp with the WB cams I have in it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Does this sound right driver doyle?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Man i think your way underesitmating your gain with that cam [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That's what I was thinkning.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Just wait until I get my Powerbomb header on there, I got it cheap off ebay, it came off a YZF450. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2005, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

God let it go are you all gonna beat him to death, so the guy at the yamaha shop told him somthing and he gets on here to talk about it, and i personally dont belive about the whole 90 hp thing but i tell u what he was jumpin out faster than a 310 stroker 250r in a dragrace. and would hold on to in untill 3rd gear. I know its a warrior and its hard for anyone to believe anything that say HI performance warrior but hey, hes got a quad and so do you so leave it at that

BTW Doyle my hinson clutch kit just came in today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2005, 06:06 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Austin i dont think anyone was doggin him for a warrior. I'm pretty sure everyone just finds a 90HP warrior humorous.

I have a couple warriors. I love em dont get me wrong. i know what they are capable of. and that 310 250r is a dog if his warrior is hangin. cuz i was spankin banshees and all the 450's on a 260r

Old 11-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider

Austin, John thinks my dyna disk came in so brake out the
Laptop we can tune my dyna ignition!!!

Old 11-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider

hey im just telling u what i say maybe it is a dog then

he didnt outrun him all the way just holeshot and a fe quick gears

Old 11-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

COWBOY Im not a dumbass i was just saying what the guy at the yamaha shop was telling me thats why i posted it to see what everyone thought. now i no. and i know its hard for some people to belive about how my warrior runs now but how many people have as much money in there as i do. and that my be dumb but i have fun with it.

Old 11-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
Oh and to all you guys just pulling your baffles out and thoughing in a jet. please i dont want to here what you think you know. i
Oh yeah and you really sound like you know what you are talking about Mr. 90 horse-power warrior guy. Did the yellow powerband come with that turbo kit? Cause then I might see 90 horses happening. Just because someone doesn't have a bunch of mods on a bike doesnt mean that they dont know what they are talking about.

Old 11-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

lol this is great just let it go doyle dont worrie about it we know how yours runs and we dont have to prove anything to anyone. just drop this topic and dont reply

Quick Reply: Turbo Charged Warrior ?