Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Here Banshee Banshee Banshee

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2000, 10:30 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still raising HaVoK in S.Cent.Pa. HeHeHe!!!!

Old 10-30-2000, 03:28 PM
Trailblazer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn your cool!

Old 10-30-2000, 03:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

He just says those things on the net to look cool, but in real life, he would never say that to real Person on a Banshee, unless of course he likes being humiliated. Which reminds me, I think he does, why else would he ride a 400ex???

RoostKing...

Old 10-30-2000, 04:24 PM
Trailblazer

How's it going Roost King? Can't seem to quit causing trouble. Have a good one. Honda that is.. HeHe!!

Old 10-30-2000, 07:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"Here 400, 400, 400, 400.... SMACK! Now get the h out of my house!" said the Banshee.

In the distance, a 400ex's whimper is heard fading out of range... tail between its legs, rejected, dejected, and totally humiliated. Still, it has not learned its lesson and will be back for another beating, very soon. Poor little thumper...

Old 10-30-2000, 10:20 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Sandy That's here 440 440 440. 3X not 4 and you are right here I am. How's it going? I am at Warrior 420"s house and I am having a blast checking out all the answers to my forum topic. I am going home here directly and warm her up. The Honda that is. Going on a nite ride to the mailbox and back.Maybe make some 5' jumps and pop a wheely.And I'll do it with the lights on so it looks COOL. C-ya

Old 10-31-2000, 02:49 AM
Weekend Warrior

come up to treverton... lets ride ....

Old 10-31-2000, 09:48 AM
Pro Rider

For real....I have a 400 and a banshee....Why is it that you feel compelled to convince us that even your 440 is faster than a banshee. (In all reality it does not matter) But.....

I love the 400...It runs great...reliable...good characteristics, But to be blunt..it's a dog...very slow. Now I have been in this sport for a while... A good buddy of mine has a mint 440ex...and it still does not compare. He will admit it...why can't you?

On a short track (say 1/2 mile), My 240 blaster gives him a run...and it's absolutely no comparison on the banshee.

The only chance you might have is on your own private track...that you know very well. If your talking strait line...really...just forget about it. Your probably aware that most of the people on this forum are laughing uncontrollably at you? Or do you not care? that's probably the case...
your post is worthless...and I force myself to join your lower ranks just to try to talk some sense into you...well I'm feeling a bit giddy this morning, and the coffee is just starting to kick in.
If your really serious and you have good places to ride... I would love to see an organized get together... Maybe your parents will drive you the 3 Hrs to my house...I have all kinds of land for you to play on. And when you get tired you can play on the swing set. This is supposed to be an informative place to come and discuss the hobby or pastime that we all have in common.
The internet provides a great safe haven for people who would never have the "face" to say some of these things in person. Please enjoy your quad... and if you don't get an "A" your parents may take it away from you.

good day.

Old 10-31-2000, 02:46 PM
Trailblazer

Cool..Meat It's so hard to find someone to ride with...Honestly around here it is like pulling teeth...I would ride with you.

Old 10-31-2000, 02:57 PM
Trailblazer

Man lighten up...Just having fun...Guess you guys in Utica are all walking around with a splinter stuck in your a-s...My parents are both dead...And I'm old enough to drive myself 3 hours anywhere...Thank you very much...I don't think I would ride anywhere with you though...You obviously are way too serious and informative for me...YOU have a nice day......

Quick Reply: Here Banshee Banshee Banshee