Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Stupid Banshee!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupid Banshee!!!

Originally posted by: MarkFiddling
What is the highest HP you guys have seen in a quad?
how bout the trinity banshee?

imagine Mark on that LOL!

Old 11-18-2005, 06:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: garyc660R
Originally posted by: maddog56
Originally posted by: MarkFiddlingWhat is the highest HP you guys have seen in a quad?
Well since you cant handle the 30 put out by midrange sport quads, I dont think it really matters to you.
Don't be mean to me!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Baahahaha!
You too! And maddog, how do you know what I can and can't handle? Maybe YOU can't even handle a 30 hp quad!
I dunno Mark, but judging by your previous posts it would be an easy assumption to make. If I look at Maddogs previous posts, I would never come to that conclusion. Sorry man.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2005, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

I am going to leave this forum.

Old 11-18-2005, 06:21 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: maddog56
Originally posted by: MarkFiddlingWhat is the highest HP you guys have seen in a quad?
Well since you cant handle the 30 put out by midrange sport quads, I dont think it really matters to you.
Don't be mean to me!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Baahahaha!
You too! And maddog, how do you know what I can and can't handle? Maybe YOU can't even handle a 30 hp quad!
I dunno Mark, but judging by your previous posts it would be an easy assumption to make. If I look at Maddogs previous posts, I would never come to that conclusion. Sorry man.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Why is Gary [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]?

Old 11-18-2005, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider

Mark is young (Pssst-he hasn't even gotten laid yet, so he's an early teen at the oldest) I know I've seen a lot of people ride him hard here, I've teased him too but not with any animosity. I'm glad he hasn't copped that defensive adolescent attitude and has seemed to take it in stride. I know he asks a lot of retarded questions, and answers questions he has had no experience with other than the opinions he's heard. But I think he's just a young kid whose excited about a sport that we all love. Just remember, he's a kid don't be too hard on him. I do think, as men, we are required to tease him. Especially now that we know he hasn't gotten laid yet.

Mark, lay off the retarded questions or answering questions you have no first hand experience (or even just not extensive enough to have a valid opinion) unless you say "I read......." or "I heard......" or "I got a friend.......". When you answer questions you have no experience with, and people know it, it just makes you look like a bs artist. We all know how much you like the YFZ, but we also know you don't have one. Usually when someone is on here asking a question they are looking for an objective, or hell even biased, opinion based on anothers experience with a particular product or whatever.

Old 11-18-2005, 06:49 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As translated, Mark....Don't talk out your butt.

Old 11-18-2005, 06:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMFAO...dude, weren't you just working on shifting a manual transmission last week for the first time? And proud as a papa when you figured it out...

Did you wheelie yet? I think that was going to be your next conquest...LMAO

Come on dude...what do you expect from people that have been riding all their lives and you post stuff like that.

Old 11-18-2005, 06:56 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Sparky8370
Mark is young (Pssst-he hasn't even gotten laid yet, so he's an early teen at the oldest) I know I've seen a lot of people ride him hard here, I've teased him too but not with any animosity. I'm glad he hasn't copped that defensive adolescent attitude and has seemed to take it in stride. I know he asks a lot of retarded questions, and answers questions he has had no experience with other than the opinions he's heard. But I think he's just a young kid whose excited about a sport that we all love. Just remember, he's a kid don't be too hard on him. I do think, as men, we are required to tease him. Especially now that we know he hasn't gotten laid yet.

Mark, lay off the retarded questions or answering questions you have no first hand experience (or even just not extensive enough to have a valid opinion) unless you say "I read......." or "I heard......" or "I got a friend.......". When you answer questions you have no experience with, and people know it, it just makes you look like a bs artist. We all know how much you like the YFZ, but we also know you don't have one. Usually when someone is on here asking a question they are looking for an objective, or hell even biased, opinion based on anothers experience with a particular product or whatever.
Here here [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
kids need to be teased more so they dont end up being lil whiney woosie biatches.

Old 11-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Webopper

LMFAO...dude, weren't you just working on shifting a manual transmission last week for the first time? And proud as a papa when you figured it out...

Did you wheelie yet? I think that was going to be your next conquest...LMAO

Come on dude...what do you expect from people that have been riding all their lives and you post stuff like that.
I have been driving a clutch like 2 days before holloween. Yes, I have learned how to wheelie on a clutch. I know how to do everything except endo. I grew up in the hood, so I know how to take **** and how to handle it. If it aint nothing, I don't even try to start fighting.

Old 11-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Sparky8370

You got to work up to the "I got a friend" one and establish some credability first.

"I got a friend that has a Predator 90 and he said he was racing a piped, jetted, bored DS650, and beat it by like 3 lenghts. And yea, he don't lie about stuff like that".

Quick Reply: Stupid Banshee!!!