Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Stupid Banshee!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2005, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupid Banshee!!!

Originally posted by: Sparky8370
Mark is young (Pssst-he hasn't even gotten laid yet, so he's an early teen at the oldest) I know I've seen a lot of people ride him hard here, I've teased him too but not with any animosity. I'm glad he hasn't copped that defensive adolescent attitude and has seemed to take it in stride. I know he asks a lot of retarded questions, and answers questions he has had no experience with other than the opinions he's heard. But I think he's just a young kid whose excited about a sport that we all love. Just remember, he's a kid don't be too hard on him. I do think, as men, we are required to tease him. Especially now that we know he hasn't gotten laid yet.

Mark, lay off the retarded questions or answering questions you have no first hand experience (or even just not extensive enough to have a valid opinion) unless you say "I read......." or "I heard......" or "I got a friend.......". When you answer questions you have no experience with, and people know it, it just makes you look like a bs artist. We all know how much you like the YFZ, but we also know you don't have one. Usually when someone is on here asking a question they are looking for an objective, or hell even biased, opinion based on anothers experience with a particular product or whatever.
WHOA! Don't get me started! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2005, 07:09 PM
Range Rover

Mark Violin is nuttin but a nerd so ***** sez. He sendt ***** a meen Pee Emmm and kalled ***** a nerd. ***** Rulz!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 3WheelWilly
Mark Violin is nuttin but a nerd so ***** sez. He sendt ***** a meen Pee Emmm and kalled ***** a nerd. ***** Rulz!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
NA AH!!

Old 11-18-2005, 07:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Mister Fiddling, you may want to reconsider picking on someone who has the shadow of the Horsemen protecting him. ***** is a simple person who means no harm to anyone. You have become the bothersome bully who has been cornered by his peers and trys to make himself feel better by picking on one you would presume to be a lesser person.

Eat all you want. Soon it won't matter.

Old 11-18-2005, 07:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MarkFiddling

I have been driving a clutch like 2 days before holloween. Yes, I have learned how to wheelie on a clutch. I know how to do everything except endo. I grew up in the hood, so I know how to take **** and how to handle it. If it aint nothing, I don't even try to start fighting.
You been on a manual for 2 or 3 weeks and you know how to do everything??? There is the fundimental problem. There are people that have been riding and learning and growing at this sport for YEARS. They don't percieve to know everything or how to do everything and take great pleasure in slapping around those that think they do.

Take Sparky's advise, it was sound. If you want to answer questions or lend advise, people here are happy to get it. Make sure the advise or information you give is factual.

Old 11-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Tell me what else I need to learn? I can jump, wheelie, downshift to the right gears, "pop" the clutch, bicycle, drift, donuts, etc.... What else is there that you think I couldn't do with the 3 week period of learning? Some people, I have heard on this forum, said they been doing half the things on that list on the first day. I belive them because they might have been a quick learner. I am a quick learner, but took my time on it because I didn't want to mess anything up (my friends quad).

Old 11-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Tell me what else I need to learn? I can jump, wheelie, downshift to the right gears, "pop" the clutch, bicycle, drift, donuts, etc.... What else is there that you think I couldn't do with the 3 week period of learning? Some people, I have heard on this forum, said they been doing half the things on that list on the first day. I belive them because they might have been a quick learner. I am a quick learner, but took my time on it because I didn't want to mess anything up (my friends quad).
You need to learn how to ride, and I can't explain that to you, but I think you know what I mean.

Old 11-18-2005, 08:23 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nobody likes a pompous no-it-all, Mark. 3 weeks does NOT equal experience. Grow up, dude.

Old 11-18-2005, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider

I'll jump in here. And as you know from prior post, I'm not saying this to get on your @ss- just giving you advice. Just about anybody CAN do everything you described. It's all a matter of physics. It's not so much that you need to learn, it's that you need to experience. You can do a lot more with experience than you can by simply knowing how to do something. I will say it sounds like you will get yourself into some trouble. I know you want a YFZ, but you should definetely start out on a blaster or something. You'll gain experience by riding as much as you can and gradually increasing your limits. You'll be a far better rider by doing this. You'll gain experience and confidence. You don't get confidence by doing something a couple times, you get cockyness. You'll realize that things don't always go as planned, and from that you'll gain experience. When things don't go as planned you'll learn how to deal with these things, how to make split second decisions- well not really decisions more like sub-concious reactions based on your experience and tis will give you confidence. As web said, it's not really easily explained but I guarantee you will come to understand exactly what I'm trying to say here. Start off small and PERFECT it. I've had plenty of apprentices that can do the work that I do- I just do it faster, better and know why I'm doing it. Why ? Experience.

Old 11-18-2005, 09:08 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Mark, easy way to get everyone off your butt (unless you're into that) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Borrow a camera, take some pics or vids of your proficient riding skills. Post the results.

About the leaving part, let quote a movie;

"If you're leaving, leave. But I promise you, you'll be easy to replace."

If you can google half as well as you can ride, you'll know where that came from.

Quick Reply: Stupid Banshee!!!