Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Yfz450 vs 700 Raptor..ATV Action settles it!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005 | 06:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default Yfz450 vs 700 Raptor..ATV Action settles it!

Originally posted by: RaptorRandy27
This all started cause I said that the stock yfz is faster than a stock 700. That is true, unless you have an idiot on the yfz. I was stating machine to machine, the yfz is faster.

Oh Chit! Now you done it, you've gone an called all the unsuspecting guys with bone stock YFZ's who got beat by a 700R in a drag race, idiots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

You really know how to make friends and influence people don't ya[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well,you would have to be, to get beat stock for stock. a 06 yfz has slightly more power, and weights 50lbs less. Its meant to be the quickest thing out there. IF your getting beat by a stock 700 on your yfz, then yes, I think you do have problems.
I dont think that is your only problem, if that little statement hurts yours or anyone elses"feelers"around here!

I am not on here to make friends, like some of you must be. Go out, and get away from the damn computer if you want to make friends!!!!! Geez

Old 12-15-2005 | 06:52 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry to any yfz owners that I might have offended, I would recomend learning how to ride your quad if you are being beat by stock 700's.
......but then again, I dont think mayn yufz owners will come on here and have there feeling hurt, because the only sensitive people around here are riders from other brands, or from other quads

Old 12-15-2005 | 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

I am not on here to make friends, like some of you must be. Go out, and get away from the damn computer if you want to make friends!!!!! Geez

I think your posts make that pretty obvious[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I on the other hand have made some great Riding buddies and friends right here on this site. There's a great bunch of folks on here from the Pacific Northwest as I'm sure there are from other area's I just haven't met or rode with them yet. You would be suprised at the friends you could make on here if you just lighten up a little and not take stuff so seriously[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Have fun, relax and joke around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] With me it's all in good fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-15-2005 | 07:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ouch! That hurts my feelings.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-15-2005 | 07:16 PM
|
Trailblazer

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]This is the most replies I have ever gotten! My gosh what did I start[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-15-2005 | 07:16 PM
Pro Rider

Yup, that is how I usually am, until "450r" came into my life. I have also just seen way to much misleading info being given out to people, just because they are a yfz, banshee, or 700 owner. That is why I thought I would have a lot to say, cause I own 2/3 of them and owned the other a few years ago.
All I was trying to do is come on here and give out some info, and correct the misleading or flat out wrong statements. I guess I started getting a little too carried away. Some people just **** me off.
A little debate is fun and great, but a lot of users on this site resort to childish crap, and start name calling. Its frustrating!!!

Old 12-15-2005 | 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Ouch! That hurts my feelings.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Ha Ha Ha. "DSNUT" you crack me up!

Old 12-15-2005 | 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: lottery
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]This is the most replies I have ever gotten! My gosh what did I start[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Sorry "lottery" I guess we kind of turned your thread up side down. It was going fine utill a certain few individuals showed up!

I really liked the article we where originally talking about, as it pointed out the good and the better of both machines! I think both machines are great! They certainly both have there place............................................. .....in my garage!

Old 12-15-2005 | 07:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey 135Boom,

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living that allows you to have (2) $7k quads at the age of 25?

I could barely make my house payment at 25. lol

Old 12-15-2005 | 07:42 PM
Pro Rider

I WAS in the USAF, single, and on flight pay.
Now I am working for the railroad as a conductor for BNSF

Quick Reply: Yfz450 vs 700 Raptor..ATV Action settles it!