Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

Shootout: YFZ450 TRX450R

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shootout: YFZ450 TRX450R

Dude, its not childish to call someone an idiot when they are being one. And as far as knowledge goes, from the looks of it I know a HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN YOU!

Please explainhow I proved your point....that doesnt exsist, I would love to hear it, and I am sure others would too, as you maek NO sence!!!

Old 01-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: 135boom

......Hey by the way, i jsut noticed something. Looks like the only experience you have with the honda motor is in the cfr frame. Dont confuse the two, as the dirtbike is a whole nother ball game. You cant ride a crf, then come on here and think you know what you are talking about with the trx!
And just how do you know what experience I have when it comes to using these machines? Just because I do not own them doesn't mean I don't ride them AND work on them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ummmm, how about from the way you speak of them......its quite clear. I do ride the crap out of one of them, and have ridden the other quite a bit. I have also read everything there is to read on the subject. I have brought up valid points, as you have not!

Old 01-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude, its not childish to call someone an idiot when they are being one. And as far as knowledge goes, from the looks of it I know a HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN YOU!

Please explainhow I proved your point....that doesnt exsist, I would love to hear it, and I am sure others would too, as you maek NO sence!!!
LOL, if that is what gets you thru the day man! Take a look at how many people agree with you in this thread....one? Everyone else feels it is preferance.

Old 01-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Pro Rider

i will ride which ever one is the best. If its the zuki, honda, yamaha.....I dont care. Whatever costs the least to get it up to a certain state of tune. Right now, to me the yamaha is. Maybe the zuki will change that though. IMO the honda comes up short in many ways! And that also the opinion of every shootout too!

Old 01-11-2006, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

LOL, if that is what gets you thru the day man! Take a look at how many people agree with you in this thread....one? Everyone else feels it is preferance.
Preference DOES NOT MEAN BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if I prefer a warrior fopr track use, over a trx, that soes not mean the warrior is the better/ best for the mx track. What is it with you???????

Old 01-11-2006, 05:24 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Originally posted by: 135boom these machines? Just because I do not own them doesn't mean I don't ride them AND work on them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ummmm, how about from the way you speak of them......its quite clear. I do ride the crap out of one of them, and have ridden the other quite a bit.[/quote]

Yeah...well.....I race them. But that's not the point. You make to many assumptions man.

I have also read everything there is to read on the subject. I have brought up valid points, as you have not![/quote]

Your valid points are magazine references man, that is what I find so funny. Start a poll on here and see how many people truly believe what a mag says about a machine.

Old 01-11-2006, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider

...........DUDE, YOU STILL HAVE FAILED TO CONTRIDICT ANYTHING I HAVE SAID, OR EXPLAINED HOW I "PROVED YOUR POINT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alls you do is write down more blah blah blah

Old 01-11-2006, 05:26 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

i will ride which ever one is the best. If its the zuki, honda, yamaha.....I dont care. Whatever costs the least to get it up to a certain state of tune. Right now, to me the yamaha is. Maybe the zuki will change that though. IMO the honda comes up short in many ways! And that also the opinion of every shootout too!
Im done with this now as I don't want to get into a p*ssing match like I said and sadly already have started to do. I will finish this by saying that is fine if you think the yfz is best for you, Im sure it is and it might be for me, but that doesn't mean it is the best for everyone.

Old 01-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 135boom these machines? Just because I do not own them doesn't mean I don't ride them AND work on them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ummmm, how about from the way you speak of them......its quite clear. I do ride the crap out of one of them, and have ridden the other quite a bit.
Yeah...well.....I race them. But that's not the point. You make to many assumptions man.

I have also read everything there is to read on the subject. I have brought up valid points, as you have not![/quote]

Your valid points are magazine references man, that is what I find so funny. Start a poll on here and see how many people truly believe what a mag says about a machine.[/quote]

There knowledge is much better then "nothing" which is what you keep bringing to the table.
Its not all based on mags either, as I told you I have experience with both machines!
By the way, with the mags, do you think they just make up $hit to put in the mag. Do they hier proriders to come ride machines, to give false reports? GIVE ME A BREAK.

Old 01-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

Im done with this now as I don't want to get into a p*ssing match like I said and sadly already have started to do. I will finish this by saying that is fine if you think the yfz is best for you, Im sure it is and it might be for me, but that doesn't mean it is the best for everyone.
I NEVER STATED THAT IT IS THE BEST FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Shootout: YFZ450 TRX450R