CT racing dyno readings-~raptor 700~-

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 06:42 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CT racing dyno readings-~raptor 700~-

Originally posted by: CTracingraptor
this is from KING

"""I think it is great that Harry has built an entire new cylinder for the 700. My best guess is 71 on the Trinity dyno is around 56hp on a dynojet. Not bad by no means.""""

Bikes by Bad Extreme Cruiser
All Powered by Kenz Cycle Tech

besides a 37hp without a camshaft, is a ridiculous assumption IMO.
This is from ME [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I was not aware that Harry has built an entire new cylinder for the 700, anyhow this seems like a neverending subject, all I know is that my bike is making alot more than 5hp over a piped 700.

Old 01-10-2006, 06:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Since when did King Raptor become a engine builder, or expert on what one build should do compared to others?

This new Raptor 700 has a lot of potential, and I highly doubt King Raptor's assumptions mean anything to someone who has already built one of these bikes. Raptor734R has had his bike ran into the ground several times by a lot of you because Trinity built it, and he's not said much..if it was me I would have already told you to kiss my @$$. It was his money that bought the quad, his money paid for the work done to it. Just because Trinity built it, doesn't mean you can discredit how well his Raptor performs. He's happy with the performance so get over it.

And you Kenz whine @$$'$ should know better then to talk up dyno numbers....look what happened when a 62-63hp Raptor came out to Glamis and dominated a supposed 73-75hp Raptor...even when switching riders time and time again. Dyno's are tuning tools....so climb off Raptor734R and go sniff King Raptor some more.

Old 01-10-2006, 07:16 PM
Range Rover

I was at the bottom of that hill that night and know what happened!

Tom was standing with me and my family at the bottom.

Your leaving a lot of details out of the story, go peddle your crap somewhere else.

The bike to bike comparison fell out just like the dyno readings.

CRR

Old 01-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just proving a point that dyno numbers mean squat....I left the details out because there is no need for you guys to deny and lie about what happened anymore then when it first happened. So I used the numbers as a example....dyno's are tuning tools to get a quad dialed in with...they don't win races....you boys should know that first hand...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Range Rover

Say what you want, by leaving the details out are you telling the truth?

You weren't there so you haven't got enough background information to discuss it.

CRR

Old 01-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Didn't have to be there...saw the video's...and heard plenty of first hand information from reliable sources.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

dyno number do mean squat, craycraft has proved this.

i jsut thought i would add kings name to lite a fire under the A$$ of the connection crew, i love it.. it brings me such joy...lol

Old 01-11-2006, 12:24 AM
Pro Rider

i'll bash trinity all i want, its all in good fun the same way you bash kenz. i was at the hill that night also.

NOT MANY PEOPLE ON HERE HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT....EITHER!

we've been their and done that, we're talking about inflated dyno numbers, not that the bike doesnt make good power! i tell you what,

so lets play the displacement game,
his 734r
against the few 727, or 730cc glamis this weekend, you know where we will all be. if it beats these bike i will shut my mouth against trinity.
im curious to see how this "bad" trinity 734 runs agains a 727,730 or even a 686.
raptor 734, i think you said you'll be their. if your trinty make power to compete with these "smaller bore" engine i will not longer bash trinity, but i assure i will never "represent" nor recommend them. lol

Old 01-11-2006, 12:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Going and running the hill against bikes built for FSW is really going to prove something when Raptor734R is running on stock everything with some motor work....most of the Kenz Dune Raptor's have more drag and lite weight parts then self proclaimed drag bikes that run 300ft. But you can bash Trinity, Kenz, Cr, or anyone that you want....I could careless, but running down 734R and his bike and his post in every 700r post he replies to is very @$$hole like.

Old 01-11-2006, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

im not running him down, i can imagine he is a nice guy. and he has NEVER boasted about his engine work(which is awesome)

scroll up im not the one that started the topic about trinity..
true to form raptor734 shows up and defends himself.
I DIDN'T START THE BASHING.
it just seems others back out and leave the post on my shoulders.
and i guess you cant compare kenz drag bikes to his, but im talking motor to motor, a stocker can make the same power.
for the $800 or so bucks he paid for his work, he's happy and i know its faster that stock.
still for what he has done to his bike jsut the piston, and head work. its faster than most. the 700r has lots of potential.
when powroll came out with their 770 kit for the raptor it only made like 63hp.
now a few years down the road(current) the guy with the 770 kit bites his lip cuz 686's make they same power.
the point im getting across is the 734r kit from trinity is the only kit avail currently which is why people are buying it. wait a while and others will come out with their work, and trinity will change the 734r kit once more research is done. once cams come out, the trinity kit will change

Quick Reply: CT racing dyno readings-~raptor 700~-