MLK/FSW

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default MLK/FSW

Originally posted by: CTracingraptor
why is their all of this **** everytime i mention craycraft, what part when i said "i respect him as a builder, he is a top builder" don't you understand. so you do your best and drag my bike down, wont hurt my feeling any.

After getting a kick out of these threads for a while, I have never seen a Craycraft guy admit defeat. There is always some excuse.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2006, 05:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MLK/FSW

Originally posted by: motox26
why is their all of this **** everytime i mention craycraft, what part when i said "i respect him as a builder, he is a top builder" don't you understand. so you do your best and drag my bike down, wont hurt my feeling any.

After getting a kick out of these threads for a while, I have never seen a Craycraft guy admit defeat. There is always some excuse.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Blowing the connecting rod through the cases isn't a valid reason???

Old 01-17-2006, 06:16 PM
Range Rover
Default MLK/FSW

Everyone always has excuses when they loose no matter who they are regardless.....but the way there is no excuse for loosing people break stuff all the time and just do what everyone does re-build it.....

Old 01-17-2006, 07:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default MLK/FSW

Congrats to you Sandbomber, must be a good feeling watching your bike win(I read you had randell on the seat) and picking up that trophy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Can I ask what MPH they clocked your bike at , at the top of the hill. Did'nt hear much about the turbo bikes this year, did any compete and how did they go?

Gav

Old 01-17-2006, 07:31 PM
Trailblazer
Default MLK/FSW

CTracingraptor I think anytime you bring up somebody other than HPR these guys get mad I honestly think these guys must jurkoff to the HPR website This site is so biased its sickening

Old 01-17-2006, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default MLK/FSW

You must have missed 2 years worth of Sicily posts when Finishline and Silver Bullet waxed us, not a single excuse and mad props to the winners. We get along with everyone we've raced except a few Klowns from AZ.

Old 01-17-2006, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default MLK/FSW

HPR bikes are very well built and extremely fast, i never doubted eric..EVER i knew he would get a title eventually, i think the ds are just heavier thats all.
craycraft makes great bike, and jarheads bike blowing the rod a 95hp run is a legitimate reason. i never said it was due to poor craftsmanship or anything. his bike is fast.

still you must understand when i say at this Race, at this hill, on this side of the USA. the kenz bikes came out on top over craycraft, anyone that disagrees is lying.
now in sicily if craycraft dominates everything their then they are the champion, but silicy is a 300ft drag(flat) correct.
the kenz bikes were built for the hill.

it still doesnt matter.
at FSWS V, the kenz cycle tech raptors were the fastest.

enough with sicily, i belive the name of the post is "MLK/FSWS"

Old 01-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default MLK/FSW

Originally posted by: UBETRUN
You must have missed 2 years worth of Sicily posts when Finishline and Silver Bullet waxed us, not a single excuse and mad props to the winners. We get along with everyone we've raced except a few Klowns from AZ.
Look, I apologize if I don't see all of what goes on between you guys, a lot of what I said is because of a select few Craycraft owners that do ALWAYS have an excuse, you ?probably? know who they are.

Plus a lot of what I see is between Craycraft and Kenz, so that could be a lot of it to.

Old 01-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default MLK/FSW

I cant wait till AustinOneal and i go pick me up a rappy in about a week....Then im going to take it down to Mr. Craycraft and see if he will build me one just like austins...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default MLK/FSW

HPR bikes are very well built and extremely fast, i never doubted eric..EVER i knew he would get a title eventually, i think the ds are just heavier thats all.craycraft makes great bike, and jarheads bike blowing the rod a 95hp run is a legitimate reason. i never said it was due to poor craftsmanship or anything. his bike is fast.still you must understand when i say at this Race, at this hill, on this side of the USA. the kenz bikes came out on top over craycraft, anyone that disagrees is lying. now in sicily if craycraft dominates everything their then they are the champion, but silicy is a 300ft drag(flat) correct.the kenz bikes were built for the hill.it still doesnt matter.at FSWS V, the kenz cycle tech raptors were the fastest.enough with sicily, i belive the name of the post is "MLK/FSWS"
While the title of the post is MLK/FSW, the very first sentence is "why no Craycraft bikes?". The quesion was asked and answers provided, you jumped into the thread saying "the Craycraft 730s were out in force". That was a misleading and incorrect statement, two 730s and one 686 is not "out in force". Quit trying to turn last weekend's activities into some big Kenz/Craycraft battle, you don't represent either camp and you don't have a quad that can run with any of the big dogs. If you do decide to upgrade that turd, I hope you send it to Kenz.