MLK/FSW

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 03:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MLK/FSW

Originally posted by: DollarBillz
kenz congrat's on your win's and sandbomber congrat's to you and HPR
THANKS DOLLAR, I hope to see some of yall in La in April for 300' now that we have done it on the hill!!!

Jarhead great to meet ya!! stand up guy

Old 01-19-2006, 03:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default MLK/FSW

and far as re-do's, i was the timing light guy, and a few guys jumped teh gun before i flipped the light switch, so they came around and tried it again. here's the killer though, ANY bike that jumped the light and got away with it... lost eventually. jarhead nice meeting you, great looking bike(sorry for the trouble). bomber very nice bike, its great to see a bomb take the huge victory like that.

its very easily said that kenz has a lot more bikes at FSWS than craycraft.
its also just as easily said that craycraft has more bike at silicy than kenz.

the more bikes you have the better your chances to win.

Old 01-19-2006, 07:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default MLK/FSW

Bikes by Bad...what do you mean "good" motors? You make it sound like I was half-hilled or something. My bike ran great with ME on it considering it was my first organized(sort of) race with a starting flash light hide in the middle of a crowd in broad day light. I only made two full passes the first one I was sleeping when the flash light came on and the second one wasn't to bad. Now don't get me wrong Kenzs raptors were all making great power and even if I would have used a 100 lbs jockey the out come would not have changed but my little single carb 686 with my 195 lbs *** wasn't to far behind. I will be on a diet next year ... the bike too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2006, 08:28 PM
Trailblazer
Default MLK/FSW

BBB here, 1sandraptor. Dont take that comment personally I was just making light of the guy implying that the craycraft bikes that attended were not a true showing of what a "real" craycraft bike can do. I dont recall seeing your bike run personally but rapfam and jarheads bikes both looked to be moveing along quite well.

Old 01-20-2006, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider
Default MLK/FSW

sandraptors 686, is very fast. one of the fastest 686's ive seen. i give him credit for hanging with the larger motors. very nice runs on his bike.

Old 01-20-2006, 03:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default MLK/FSW

I never wanted to imply that Jarhead, SandRaptor, or Rapfam's bikes aren't "real" craycraft bikes...but I was trying to across the point that most of the kenz bikes there were built to run that hill, and compete for FSW's......and if you wanted to beat on some purpose built Craycraft bikes(300ft drags), then we'll see you in Sicily.

Old 01-20-2006, 03:22 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default MLK/FSW

Yamaha660R, I understood where you were coming from and agree my bike is not a full blood Craycraft...I was just given BBB a hard time about the "good" comment.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default MLK/FSW

im not sure why i get intothis, im glad you guys showed up and KENZ represented and so did craycraft, jarhead lives by the saying put up or shut up you know....I had a great time and put all this BS behind me and dont care who is faster it was just great to see all the forumsmembers there and the ones who showed up....KEZ dis regard the coments about your bikes, they are fast bottom line.....

Old 01-20-2006, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default MLK/FSW

it come's down to this if you want high comp or low comp the piston cost the same it's the owner's choice not the builder's choice this race and all the other race's are for the fourm member's to meet and have fun and race please keep it postive about the winner's, builder's, and so on once again i want to say congrat's toHPR,kenz,sandbomber my hat is off to all of you guy's very nice job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]