Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

New Grizzly

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 10:56 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Grizzly

Yes I called them and they weren't 100 % sure but where going to get back to me...Other than that I cant wait for the packages to start rolling in it's gonna be like Christmas all over again I already have the winch but for somereason it wont fit on the factory bumper even with the mount the yamaha dealer sold me...so i dont know I was upgrade bumbers anyway and found the xtreme prdocuts bumper which mounts the winch up higher and keeps it out of the mud with brush guards...anyway thanks for all the help and I'm always open to suggestions...we like working on the bike at the firehouse makes the time go by faster so anymore Ideas fire away.

BRad

Old 01-29-2006, 11:01 AM
Range Rover
Default New Grizzly

thanks for the reply rockroller, but if anyone else knows more about the sound or quality....reply back 2!!!...because i want the loudest pipe i can get for my grizz.......

2003 gizzly*
dirt devil tires*
full skid plates*
kn air filter*

-wish list-
hmf or big gun exhaust..
itp 7 series rims....
clutch kit...

Old 01-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default New Grizzly

Originally posted by: rockroller
hey CobraR6,

sorry i gess my falt i should have bin clearer the big foot kit at ( http://outdoorsmanatv.com/ITP.html ) it is only the tires and rims. also yess i will post some picstures as soon as i can... i have type c with the 26" deep lugs very nice tire. little power loss.. sorry for confusion. allso i have the 24" with the little lugs ( yes i know all they don't make deep lugs smaller then 25") also i feel you my like to know about the bypass 10min. job on bruin!!! and if you have ever had a problem with going in revers with lacked power or the tires just will not turn at all wile towing in reverse this will fix power prblem...,,, only thing is is hard to control in reverse at high speeds so be careful!! it will go as fast in reverse as it will in forwad when ingaged !! look 4 post soon!

marlboro
I have seen what the big gun dose WOOT nice! but never seen hmf on one.

r1wheelierider

i feel sure that the 14in tire with 27 deep lug will fit fine seen it before , but never asked if they had lift ! best bet would be to call the dealer and ask them !! did you go to the website i gave you and call the dudes ?
i will get back to you on the bypass soon may take day or too have to find piturse i have and what not (on old hard drive)... also i haven't put it on a grizz so you may need to hunt around on engin to find the wires... were the bruin it's in plain site!

rockroller,

Oh ok, I probably shouldnt have jumped to the conclusion you had a lift. I have seen lifts for the Bruin, and I have been wondering what they are like with them on. And yes, I have heard of the override fix for the reverse. Looking foreward to your post. I always hate not haveing at least an override button for the problem. My dads twin peaks has one, and it is nice to be able to get full power while in reverse.