Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

LOUDEST PIPE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 03:47 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default LOUDEST PIPE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Bunch of liberal sissies....LOUDER THE BETTER!!!!! Problem is people don't respect other people's residencies. Be considerate of others and you wouldn't have people bellyaching for new legislation. Cry, cry, cry....please give us more rules, Mr. Politician. Why don't you ask for some more taxes while you're at it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Want piece and quiet, quit your b!tchin.
But those loud exhausts put out more fumes, and we all know that will bug your little nose, since your sensitive to smell.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

SISSIE![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Ut Oh Rap I think he got you on that one. lol. =]

T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Fahq
Bunch of liberal sissies....LOUDER THE BETTER!!!!! Problem is people don't respect other people's residencies. Be considerate of others and you wouldn't have people bellyaching for new legislation. Cry, cry, cry....please give us more rules, Mr. Politician. Why don't you ask for some more taxes while you're at it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Hey now, I have been called a lot of nasty things but...Nobody has ever called me anything so rotten in my life. I sure as hell am not a liberal.
LOL! Yeah, you're right....I crossed the line. Sorry! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

They took our jobs!

Old 02-15-2006, 03:48 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

Dude they even put a limit on how much milk we could produce, we had 250 milkers, 75 heifers, and 50 calves. So they put a 4000lb a day milk limit on us, anything over that they said we could give it away or pour it out. Welp 12 years ago I sold my share and headed south.
OUr dairy was similar. milked 360 cows 3 times a day always had lil calves around.. our herd generally produced heffers 2 to 1 on bullcalves. What screwed us was A Mine Reclamation act.. the local coal mine would dig thru and area and place the dirt behind them and keep on truding.. well we used to farm all the land as part of a reclamation contract with the mine.. then the goverment came up with a grand idea that the mine had to restore it back to forrest land or whatever it was before they came thru there. so we lost thousands of acres we were paid to grow feed on. it was a good deal till the gove and tree huggin hippies got involved [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 03:48 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

But those loud exhausts put out more fumes, and we all know that will bug your little nose, since your sensitive to smell.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You ride the bike! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 03:49 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

I'll trade my loud pipe for one that will hold more. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 03:51 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You ride the bike! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

You couldn't, the 250 really puts out to much smoke for ya! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote]
Originally posted by: Fahq

Hey now, I have been called a lot of nasty things but...Nobody has ever called me anything so rotten in my life. I sure as hell am not a liberal.
LOL! Yeah, you're right....I crossed the line. Sorry!

I accept, LOL

Old 02-15-2006, 03:53 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

Dude they even put a limit on how much milk we could produce, we had 250 milkers, 75 heifers, and 50 calves. So they put a 4000lb a day milk limit on us, anything over that they said we could give it away or pour it out. Welp 12 years ago I sold my share and headed south.
OUr dairy was similar. milked 360 cows 3 times a day always had lil calves around.. our herd generally produced heffers 2 to 1 on bullcalves. What screwed us was A Mine Reclamation act.. the local coal mine would dig thru and area and place the dirt behind them and keep on truding.. well we used to farm all the land as part of a reclamation contract with the mine.. then the goverment came up with a grand idea that the mine had to restore it back to forrest land or whatever it was before they came thru there. so we lost thousands of acres we were paid to grow feed on. it was a good deal till the gove and tree huggin hippies got involved [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Sounds like the mine's were letting you wet your whistle to help keep everyone quite and show an act of good fath, then like you said the Gov and tree huggers wern't getting thier share so off with your head, lol. =]

They suck! I beleave the South will rise again one day or hope they will anyway. =]

Old 02-15-2006, 03:55 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

Originally posted by: motox26You couldn't, the 250 really puts out to much smoke for ya! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
You prolly just push it around between tree hugs! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: LOUDEST PIPE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!