Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blaster 200 vs a ????????

my blaster would beat a rappy 350

Old 04-04-2006, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

well, my warrior would beat your blaster, but in this thread we are talking all stock, of course if you mod any of those bikes, they can beat anything, My warrior has je piston kit, heavy valves, heavy cam, fmf full system powerbomb with powercore 4, k&n w/o lid w/filtercover, lol lots of stuff and before i did the gearing it was hitting 68 miles per hour, now that i geared it down it hits 64 but NASTYY acceleration, im talkin nasty.. i cat out run stock rappy 660's

Old 04-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider

dude your warrior would not beat his blaster. It would kill it. LMAO. I know my blaster could beat your blaster basty200. I would like a go at your warrior paitballbanshee I would lose but I would be closer than basty200 stocker. Ohhh yeah I just put on my PC today. Yeah lets get back to the forum. My blaster has like almost $700 dollars in it well take away shipping from that and it would be close to $600. stock machines I can beat, have beat, or close to a tie would be (stock) z250, 300ex, 250ex, trailblazer, mojave (close proabably), and a few others. Any machine 350 and over would smoke me or be close. do you guys agree?

Old 04-04-2006, 11:05 PM
Pro Rider

fastestkidaround,
With your mods, you would probobly take any stock quad under 400cc's (4 stroke).. You should consider gearing it, HUGE difference, if you ride only trails, you only need like 50mph, so if you ride trails gear it down and have TONS of acceleration, or if you ride track same thing, if you ride dunes you would probobly gear up, gearing is the key to win any type of race. Some people spend thounsands on mods, and lose performance. With gearing, you control where you want the power, the power is never lost, it is just put in different spots

Old 04-04-2006, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider
Buy it now, explain it to the wife later!

Originally posted by: Basty200
my blaster would beat a rappy 350
HAHA stock blaster vs. stock rappy/warrior, yea right the 350 would blow the blaster away!

Old 04-04-2006, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

Think I could tie with a stock 400ex if the rider was newer? Well thanks paintballbanshee. I think I will get a 12 teeth front sprocket and a 14 tooth for the front because I go to the dunes, a little racing, trail, and street, and a 38 tooth rear and the stock 40 tooth. That should be around like 30 dollars from the cheaper ones and $40 from renthal. Looks Like thats what I am getting bext. Thanks again. I would like to see my blaster vs. your warrior though. That would be a sweet race. If I got drag racing porting who do you think would win? If we were equal skill? I am like 5'4", 120 pounds with muscular build and I do a good amount of weight lifting not that that matters much. One on pavment and another on loose dirt and one more on hard packed dirt?

Old 04-04-2006, 11:47 PM
Trailblazer

Stock vs. stock, a Raptor 350 is faster than a Blaster. I had both bikes last year - an '05 R350 and an '05 Blaster - so I know what I'm talking about. The great thing about the Blaster is the potential it has and it's low cost. Stock, they are tippy due to tall tires, narrow width, and short wheelbase. It does take alot of $$$ to get them to compete with over 400cc machines, and ultimately they lose - there is no replacement for displacement.

Instead of concerning yourself with what is "faster", why don't you concentrate on learning as much as you can about your machine: how to maintain it, how to tune it, etc. and also on sharpening your riding skills - rider skill is almost as important as the bike. Ride to the capability of your bike, instead of making your bike far exceed your ability. Your better off that way.......

Old 04-05-2006, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider

yeah I agree. I bought my blaster used in Nov. with only 3 rides and all it had was the renthals. it was 2 months before I put anything on it which was tires. and in that time I had a good fiddy miles on it at least and I was able to get my skills up to date (had not ridden a sporty in like 4 months). Then I modded it slowley and took it easy to get used to it. These simple mods and look at what I can beat agreed by paintballshee. you can change the tires right now though just dont worry about horses right know. skills before mods. 10% bike 87% rider 1% luck 1% guarden angle saving your butt and 1% skill. Then mod it. I will list my mods in order. they are on my sig in order just switch the z400 rear and reed spacer. Dude start a post on mods and people will be hitten it. I say that because I am one of them and because I want a higher post count. LMAO

Old 04-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider
Buy it now, explain it to the wife later!

Originally posted by: DieselTech

Instead of concerning yourself with what is "faster", why don't you concentrate on learning as much as you can about your machine: how to maintain it, how to tune it, etc. and also on sharpening your riding skills - rider skill is almost as important as the bike. Ride to the capability of your bike, instead of making your bike far exceed your ability. Your better off that way.......
^^There ya go, thats what you need to do before you mod anything.

Old 04-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

http://forums.atvconnection.com/mess...yword1=blaster heres is the link to one of my posts on mods. It has parts and bs in it so yeah. But it should help you at least a little bit.

Quick Reply: Blaster 200 vs a ????????