Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

the best full system exaust for Rap. 660

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 12:56 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the best full system exaust for Rap. 660

Well Tex, I guess you told me?

Did you forget about person who started the thread? Or is the point of your post an open a door to allow you "beat on your chest?"

Please feel to make a compelling arguement why the person who started this thread should get barker pipes.

Sell him, not me. After all Tim wouldn't make them if they weren't the best.

And what are they best at? Do they meet any of the criteria they outlined?

I'm very aware of what barkers do, When Kenz built my 760 dune motor he gave me plenty of horsepower so I don't need to grovel for the 1.2 hp the barkers add.

Go try to punk somebody else.

CRR

Kenz sells the barker pipes.

Old 07-13-2006, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider

Here you go RaptorRidn9000...Barkers

Old 07-13-2006, 01:11 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: CoyoteRiverRaptor
Hands down, Looney Tune Duals.

CRR

Here's the point were you were beating your chest then ragging one someone else for running drag pipes. I dont have to beat mine you made a statement and i disputed it.There are alot of good single systems that make decent power and have a quiet core.But you don't have to sh*t on someone else for expressing his opinion.But i'm sure that made you feel like the bigger man with the fast Kenz 71 or 72 hp bike that you did not build. But thats ok i'm not mad at you. Sorry you thought i was trying to punk you that was not my intention. But just reading how you talk down to people really makes you look like the punk. I guess we should be used to from people with Kenz's bike, Oh sorry The Worlds Fastest Raptors that will never go east of AZ and race anything else.Pretty small world you guys live in.

Old 07-13-2006, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

Well Tex, I guess you told me?
Did you forget about person who started the thread? Or is the point of your post an open a door to allow you "beat on your chest?"
Please feel to make a compelling arguement why the person who started this thread should get barker pipes.
Sell him, not me. After all Tim wouldn't make them if they weren't the best
And what are they best at? Do they meet any of the criteria they outlined?
I'm very aware of what barkers do, When Kenz built my 760 dune motor he gave me plenty of horsepower so I don't need to grovel for the 1.2 hp the barkers add
Go try to punk somebody else
This is all we need is to get a battle of the builders going on ATV connection...Were all right in one way or a other...So its all good...And well leave the battle of the builders for the sand..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 04:12 AM
Pro Rider

Hell i got a single system on by tri-z, warrior, blaster and mule [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 09:36 AM
Pro Rider

Hell i got a single system on by tri-z, warrior, blaster and mule
Your a Goober...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Plues you got duels on your rappy and banshee....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 11:44 AM
Range Rover

This is funny stuff.

I have several of the single 660 systems listed in this thread in my garage, they don't produce.

Since you haven't provided a compelling arguement to dispute it, Looney Tunz, hands down.

They provide the power, sound level and are about a $100.00 cheaper than barkers.

As far as me building my own motor, well I'm a disabled vet that after wrenching for 28 years on U.S. Air Force fighter jets has required several hand operations just so I can hold onto the handle bars. The only reason I bought my Raptor is because I was working F-22 Raptors when Yamaha produced their Raptor. I am current waiting on more medical procedures to be able to continue to ride.

Given this situation, I have never challenged anyone to race my bike and never will. I will make every riding experience the most that I can.

That is why when I leave my drive way the toy hualer will be pointed West for 200 miles toward Glamis.

To give credit where credit is due, Kenz does a better job than me working on ATV engines, hands down.

I'm pretty happy with my 7?+ hp, 55ft lb dune port motor with LTEs that "Kenz" built me.

If you want more horsepower than I have, well he can do that with relative ease.

CRR

Old 07-13-2006, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

If you want more horsepower than I have, well he can do that with relative ease.
Oh well i edited this.. Couse i dont wanna start a builders war..So im just going to play nice..And i hope we can meet on the sand someday.. And play nice and have a good time..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Range Rover

well thanks guys for your help..some what lol. i semed to gave meade alot of people mad at each other anyways does anyone have or know if this system is any good take a look the link is bellow

http://www.trinityracing.com/product...60exhaust.html

Old 07-13-2006, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider

Trinity rappy pipe I dunno about the trinity.. Never been around one.. Put i posted the link on here for you so its easyer to get to...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: the best full system exaust for Rap. 660