Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

banshee spark arrester?for silver lake michigan dunes

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 02:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default banshee spark arrester?for silver lake michigan dunes

There kinda places are starting to get me worried...were we ride in Oklahoma-texas-arkansas we anywere there are sanddrags with in a few states..iv never came across this prob..The only reason i run drag pipes on the black and red rappy is for getting the most i can out of it..If i just wanna go play.. i jump on the blue rappy or the warrior.. or just somthing besides the black rappy.. its just for the 300 foot drags...And what gets me are people taking awesome exhaust and gutting there on there stock quads.. and riding the dunes or trails..And iv done that before when i was trying to get power out of something..Back in the younger and dumber days...I quess what im getting at.. is i hope them stupid rules dont make it this far down south...but i know it will one of these days...anyway i was just thinking and thought i would put it out there...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2006, 02:25 PM
Range Rover

hey doyal, You were defantaly right about my yosh RS3 slip on. There is a hardly noticible difference and i got it all set up right with a k&n and even removed the sonrkle. Now i am debating weather i was the extra d's and like 2 HP or just go back to stock with a K&N. This whole pipe thing is useless unless youre chaseing HP.

Old 07-15-2006, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

hey doyal, You were defantaly right about my yosh RS3 slip on. There is a hardly noticible difference and i got it all set up right with a k&n and even removed the sonrkle. Now i am debating weather i was the extra d's and like 2 HP or just go back to stock with a K&N. This whole pipe thing is useless unless youre chaseing HP.
Its took me lots of money to figure this stuff out..LOL.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2006, 02:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: silent101
lol people that have never ben there dont talk!! I was just at silver lake and you dont even need the orv stickers, They just ask you if you have them. Every banshee out there had loud pipes and amost every quad was over 100 D's. Dont lisen to these people that just go and read there web site. There really relaxed over there and you will not have a problem even with out a spark arestor. Oh ya i stayed at the state park up there. Good times. There are a tun of raptor 660, 700, YFZ450.400EX and banshees
Wow..if you listen to this guy..you may never even get into the dunes.

rfwlll you NEED a ORV sticker (16.25$) and you will have to buy either a day pass or a year around pass for national parks..pretty cheap either way..and you will HAVE to have a s/a..no exceptions...if they catch you without one..they WILL NOT let you in. It's not worth the chance.