Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

MY STOLEN EX= 2 DEAD BOYS (NOT JOKING!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MY STOLEN EX= 2 DEAD BOYS (NOT JOKING!!!)

How bout I don't give a hoot!...maybe they got what they deserved[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 01:48 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: squeege
How bout I don't give a hoot!...maybe they got what they deserved[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Has it ever crossed your mind that the 2 guys killed didnt steal the quad just bought it from the guy who did?

Old 07-20-2006, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

Guess it is possible that they just bought a quad with scratched VIN #'s [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]....in that case they are guilty of stupidity.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 02:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!

Guess it is possible that they just bought a quad with scratched VIN #'s [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]....in that case they are guilty of stupidity.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
the true owner of the quad stated that they had CUT the frame where the VIN was

Old 07-20-2006, 03:03 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: Speedy2222
Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: Speedy2222
*sigh* i wish this would happen to my quad...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You want two guys to get killed on your quad?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I dont care if was stolen or not, that item can be replaced. Two lives can not. Not saying that it was ok to steal it in the first place, but I do question someone when they WANT someone to steal their own stuff. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I cant stand theives!! Just sell it to someone who will enjoy it.
y would you go to their defence and say... oo it's 2 lives that can't be replaced...**edited by atv connection moderator***

If you dont have anything nice to say......DONT!!!

Why you gotta wish someone would steal your quad?? I'am not defending theives...you are by wishing there were more around. Did I say something mean, threatening, or dis-respectful??

Old 07-20-2006, 03:14 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Not defending thieves either, but they could have caused serious harm to those in the van.

Wishing someone death is a pretty serious statement. Especially over a hunk of metal and plastic.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:17 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Has it ever crossed your mind that the 2 guys killed didnt steal the quad just bought it from the guy who did?
This is what I was thinking, but you have morons on here that jump to conclusions.

Old 07-20-2006, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider
Buy it now, explain it to the wife later!

boy o' boy "paybacks a bitch"

Old 07-20-2006, 09:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Curious...if they were ejected at impact like the story says, where did all the blood that was all over the ATV come from? I've seen video of people ejected from ATV's and bikes, and never have I see them go back to it, bleed all over it, and then die.

Old 07-21-2006, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Webopper
Curious...if they were ejected at impact like the story says, where did all the blood that was all over the ATV come from? I've seen video of people ejected from ATV's and bikes, and never have I see them go back to it, bleed all over it, and then die.

I've unfortunately been on the scene of my share of these sorts of accidents and many times during these sorts of accidents there is trauma done to body parts as the rider and passenger is leaving the ATV. That or parts are actually left behind on the ATV. Use you imagination there. Parts get hung up and come off when the heavier parts continue moving through space. That is where the blood and gore can come from.

Again, Sir Isaac Newton will not be denied.

In this case it appears neither will Mr. Darwin.

Quick Reply: MY STOLEN EX= 2 DEAD BOYS (NOT JOKING!!!)