Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New photo of the banshee

13-40 works well for me with 22" tires but its a little to low with 20" haulers

Old 10-03-2006, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

damn!!! i was getting ready to bid on a grill off e-bay, i knew ive seen it before, thanks doyle!!

hows that shee coming??? trying to get mine ready for l.s.!!!

Old 10-03-2006, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider

Kawi..I knew you wanted to be just like me...Going to get a grill like mine...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2006, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

Kawi..go ahead and get it..are banshees are both black..we can have the same grill..and have twin banshees...even austins is black full bore...Kawi..I think your going to fit into the blacksheep group just fine..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2006, 01:37 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: kawiking
did austin get ride of his old pipes? what do you think about taking off the silencer part, will it help or just make it stupid loud? i'd like to find a set of used out of frame pipes. im like you , i like more of a play/drag bike,full out drag bikes need to much work,realiability goes to ****. i dont mind to spend money to go fast, i hate spending money to keep it running or to repair stuff . i know you loved your raptor ,but the shee is so much funner isnt it?

I'll tell you from personal experience that the CPI's with the stingers cut off are what you could say STUPID LOUD. Just makes your head feel like it's bleeding when you ride it, lol.

Old 10-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Pro Rider

I'll tell you from personal experience that the CPI's with the stingers cut off are what you could say STUPID LOUD. Just makes your head feel like it's bleeding when you ride it, lol.
Oh davo...You know you want some...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2006, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

LOL!!!!! i think i may go with the naked girl!! they have the trucker style(my favorite!!!) or the panty 's down style. im not sure about the black sheep, mines more of the OUTCAST , or the WHAT THE F--K IS THAT, kind of bike. i have to haul mine in my truck because none of the other quads want to ride on the trailer with it.its so getto the forum wont let me put picts of it on my profile .im thinking about putting a mudflap on the back so i'll stop throwing sand in my buddies faces.LOL-LOL-LOL!!!!

Old 10-03-2006, 06:34 PM
Pro Rider

groups getting ready to go riding, i put bar for a tractor on where my shock goes, you know the bar with a round bearing on each end that u use to hook the tractor to the bush hog(so you can pick it up and down). is so damn stiff !!!! it rides good on pavement!!! as long as its flat, i forgot about a low place on my street and hit it in 4th. LOL!!!! i was calling all my buddies to come over and see who had the ***** to open it up and hit that spot!!! that bike goes to bucking!!! well we are going to take it to the river to see how bad it rides, if its bad im going to take it off.it was only 20 bucks at tractor supply. you def. need a set to ride this bike, no its not sick fast, its just getto but runs really good for what it has done. it looks like a hunk of crap ,but it will put it on some 7 grand 450's with their $ in mods. thay hate it when i tell them i have 1200 in the whole bike.

Old 10-04-2006, 01:23 AM
Pro Rider

note to self, shee doesnt like a strut while running on the river beds. pavement and a groomed track yes, river bed no......!

Quick Reply: New photo of the banshee