Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

New photo of the banshee

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New photo of the banshee

Well i took one more pic of the top secret black banshee..Im not going to show anymore besides this one untill the powder coating is done.That will be in the next 2 months...But this pic will give you a ideal of what its going to look like...And iv got some smooth buffs coming for the front..and some others for the back..Couse the wheels that are on it are ugly..LOL..But the pic is in my photo page..Let me know what you boys think on how its coming..Remember it was stock looking when i got it 2 months ago...Let me know what yall think..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2006, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

All i see is a grill, shock covers, and trimmed fenders.... Come on, give us a side shot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2006, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

Nope not yet..But ill tell ya its got a +6 swinger on it now..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider

If you guys are from Oklahoma..... you should come down th the jamboree in Genoa Ne.
There is PLENTY of fast 2 and 4 strokes to race and a lot of good people!! BESIDES, i might have a LIL SUMTHIN for your guys new banshees!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The raptor is gone and have a little something new

so *** GET YOU SUM......NA YOU PROBABLY DONT WANT NONE OF THIS!Text Check out www.nohva.com and that will give ya some details!

Old 09-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

excelent doyle!!! nice bike!

Old 09-26-2006, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

Looks solid....but nexttime make the picture a bit bigger/closer!

Old 09-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Range Rover

I'll sneak some pics for you guys sometime and post 'em up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL

Old 09-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

sweet..... like the grill. i want to see more!!!! what kind of pipes are you going to run? drags or inframes?what year is shee???

Old 09-26-2006, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider

im gonna take a guess at inframe drag pipes....either that or doyle has the pipes of [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-27-2006, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

so *** GET YOU SUM......NA YOU PROBABLY DONT WANT NONE OF THIS!
D@mn bad350twin..This is the new one Austinoneal and I are working on..Its not ready to run yet..But were almost done with the 4 mill cub shee with NOS..Oh and Bob CrayCraft call austin the other day and said his new Build on his 760 stroker is almost done..We will run you with one of them...The Top Secret banshee will be dont by the end of the winter...And ill run you with that then...Im getting older..so im making my rides more for duning anymore..but i still make them runners.. Now Austins quads are all drag...But he is Little younger and not as fat as me LOL..But sure we will meet up and ride sometime..We will be at Little sahara oct 19-22 with will have the Top secret shee there and the craycraft 760 there..The cub banshee will not be done yet..But if you come on down ill buy you around at the german bar...

kawiking..Ill be getting out of frames soon..and the pro circets thats on it will be for sale..There like new..I think there like around 600 new..So if you here of anyone wanting them give me a call or austin..ill sell them cheep..

Okbeast..As for you..you petercheese..If one pick gets out ill be whoopin on you skinny butt..next time your at the shop...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: New photo of the banshee