useless thread.......
..keep the shee

Old 12-09-2006 | 12:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default 240 Blaster w/ +3mm stroker vs.Banshee

Originally posted by: enFORCER
Originally posted by: fastblaster00
Originally posted by: bombrider04
alright I understand that, but how many quads can pull up next to a modded banshee and beat them...not too many that I can think of...all I am saying is a blaster will not compare to a banshee when you both mod them correctly.
a good ammount.
A good amount of what?

a good amount of bikes

Old 12-09-2006 | 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: enFORCER
Originally posted by: bombrider04
alright I understand that, but how many quads can pull up next to a modded banshee and beat them...not too many that I can think of...all I am saying is a blaster will not compare to a banshee when you both mod them correctly.
a good ammount.
A good amount of what?

a good amount of bikes
Oh yeah? Such as?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-11-2006 | 05:45 PM
Pro Rider

anything can be made faster.
any 450, raptor 660 or 700, lt500, 250r or lt250, ds 650, polaris 500, any of the 400's and probly other bikes that im forgetting with some mods since u said a modded banshee. and almost all of them will be better for trails and jumping or mx. im not arguin that the banshee is faster than the blaster. just sayin not many bikes can beat a modded banshee isnt true. alot of bikes with mild mods can beat a banshee with mild mods. and from all the riding i do not many people have banshees and the ones that do arnt that fast. thats trail riding, riding in the sand pits by me, and mx. ya banshees are fast and nice, but there not the fastest. alot of bikes can beet them, just like they can beet alot of other bikes. this could go on forever, and i dont want it to.

Old 12-11-2006 | 08:03 PM
Pro Rider

anything can be made faster.
any 450, raptor 660 or 700, lt500, 250r or lt250, ds 650, polaris 500, any of the 400's and probly other bikes that im forgetting with some mods since u said a modded banshee. and almost all of them will be better for trails and jumping or mx. im not arguin that the banshee is faster than the blaster. just sayin not many bikes can beat a modded banshee isnt true. alot of bikes with mild mods can beat a banshee with mild mods. and from all the riding i do not many people have banshees and the ones that do arnt that fast. thats trail riding, riding in the sand pits by me, and mx. ya banshees are fast and nice, but there not the fastest. alot of bikes can beet them, just like they can beet alot of other bikes. this could go on forever, and i dont want it to.
Well, the "anything can be made fast" argument is pretty much B-S.
Very few of the quad's you mentioned can compete in a drag race against a mildly modified banshee, let alone a moderately modified one.

Old 12-11-2006 | 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

So almost anything modded can beat a shee you say, i say NOT

Theres no way a 400ex (dont have anything against them but i just choose randomly) even a 440ex could compare with a shee.

the 450s smoke it on the track cuz of the old shox on the shee

in the dunes, your going to need to put a lot of modds into a ds650 or a bigger rappy (not 350) to beat the shee, trails tho, the shee can suk cuz of the big top end hit

however, i bet a zilla could smoke a shee if you find the right mods for it and if it doesnt break down

Old 12-11-2006 | 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

OK Kiddo what ever you think..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Very few of the quad's you mentioned can compete in a drag race against a mildly modified banshee, let alone a moderately modified one.

Well put inFORCER...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-11-2006 | 10:54 PM
Pro Rider

OK Kiddo what ever you think..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Well put inFORCER...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][/quote]

and again- TRUE- There arent many quads that can beat a highly modded banshee, there jsut arent enough rich quad owners, HOWEVER if 100million people got zillas out of some ancient storehouse, and they all modded them to MAX, there would now be 100million quads capable of beating shees, unless the riders dont know how to ride a beast like that

Im pretty sure a shee would beat a predator, i've seen some videos clips and not one showed a predator winning, (they are nice quads tho, i love the graphics for TLD06 and 04 silver)

Old 12-12-2006 | 08:21 AM
Trailblazer

You know ahhh I like the internet as much as the next guy. I like this board but seriously. WHAT THE ***? Why even go past one responce in this thread? WHY? I really would like to know why you guys entertain this garbage? Its useless its uninformitive and its plain RETARDED!!!!

Old 12-12-2006 | 11:58 AM
Pro Rider

ok so take the 400s out of it. none of those bikes will?

Quick Reply: 240 Blaster w/ +3mm stroker vs.Banshee