Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

13 and my fisrst atv crash raptor 350 s.e 2005

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 13 and my fisrst atv crash raptor 350 s.e 2005

i rolled my quad a week after i got it.

-reverse gave too much gas in override, hit a rut and bumpsteered, FLIP. only bent the handle bars a little bit, some broken plastic, and a broken mirror.
-on october 7 i knocked out 2 teeth on my friends track, got about 8 feet height and overjumped by 5 feet and nosedived, now my indicator lights have 2 dents in them, lol (i was wearing a helmet too, and it was comfortably tight)
-and the night b4 i knocked out my teeth me and my freinds were on the track, and there was a huge ditch from an escavator that built the track. i drove right into it cuz it was already dark.

Old 11-11-2006, 01:37 AM
Range Rover

Dude the way you spell and pronounce some words are like a comedy, I know your only 13 but you need a little better punctuation to make the story easier to read. I don't know mabe I'm getting old, but can't understand some of these kids somtimes. After you write your post, and before you click the relpy button, go over and read what you wrote, that way you could correct the mistakes you made. Oh and sorry to hear about your crash, remember it only makes you wiser and stronger, so learn from what happend.

Old 11-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Trailblazer

ok sorry it took me so long i have ben in thise plase helps with my hand and i can do most stuff but jast cant lift stuff over 50 pounds thay told me to stay off the atvs but i havent i am gona sell my skidoo to git somthing it is goa be a 2007 i dont like skidooing that much so i am jast gona drive my brothers skidoo for the winter and sell mine for like 5.000 or higher it is a nice sled but any way for a sport atv what would you recomend

Old 11-15-2006, 08:03 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: BassBlaster
Originally posted by: Grizzler
wtf??

dude you need to pay more attention in English class. Damn
My thoughts exactly. Before you take everyone elses advice about riding, you should take this advice. Riding that quad is going to get you know where if you can't read or write. By the way, I highly doubt that a nail puncture caused this crash.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2006, 08:10 PM
Trailblazer

well i dont no wat alse to think of there was little nails on the floor so thtas all i can think of i have rode that trail befor and there was nothing there to hit

Old 11-15-2006, 11:52 PM
Range Rover

well i dont no wat alse to think of there was little nails on the floor so thtas all i can think of i have rode that trail befor and there was nothing there to hit

-------------------------
non at the time jast livin life

Bigdog how about compare what I wrote to what you wrote.

Well, I dont know what else to think of. There was a little nail on the floor so thats all I can think of. I have rode that trail before and there was nothing there to hit.

-------------------------
None at the time just living life.Text

Glad to here you are OK. Try slowing down next time. Do you have any after wreck pics?

Old 11-16-2006, 09:16 AM
Pro Rider

Glad to here you are ok, but this kinda reminds me of an old insurance joke that 99% of the wrecks were mechincal in nature. It seems they where cause by a loose nut holding the wheel. Trees don't move and if the atv didn't feel right, it was time to get off and inspect. In all I have read, all the blame is on you, and untill you take respondablity, if I was your dad, I wouldn't let you back on anything with wheels. I have two kids, one 16 and one 11. The oldest hit a fence the first day. Broke a toe, but right away said she made a mistake. It always seems easier to blame something else than yourself.

Old 11-16-2006, 09:23 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 165 Likes on 164 Posts

First, glad you weren't seriously hurt. (although with the grammer skills, that could be argued) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Second, I guess we should all be glad it's typed and not hand written.

Old 11-16-2006, 07:21 PM
Trailblazer

ok i no i cant spell so stop that is just dum i am probly am going to make mustacks in thise to so here i go already got another atv to drive its not manual its an auto it is a 2001 scrambler 500 h.o and it is ok fast it is nice riding (it can still beat my brothers) it has so much cool stuff its not mine yet i dont think i want it jast yet it has no problums i just got back from riding it is scrambler a good atv i dont thik so it is a polaris but i still like it so i dont no

Old 11-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Trailblazer

hey biddog,i have 2 things to say.learn how to ride and SPELL CHECK!!!!!god,my 3 year old cousin can spell better.i think u hit your head a little to hard in that crash.

Quick Reply: 13 and my fisrst atv crash raptor 350 s.e 2005