Yamaha Discussions about Yamaha ATVs.

13 and my fisrst atv crash raptor 350 s.e 2005

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 13 and my fisrst atv crash raptor 350 s.e 2005

If you know you can't spell or punctuate, then maybe you should make an effort to learn or maybe you want to flip burgers all your life. I promise that won't support your quad habit. I let my wife read this thread and she said "It's gotta be a hoax, no 13 year old writes like that." If you have no desire to learn how to spell, at least learn how to begin and end a sentence. Your posts are so hard to understand you gotta read it five times to make sinse of it. Just out of curiosity, if you d*mn near killed yourself on a 350 why did your parents run out and get you a 500. I know the Scrambler is bigger and heavier but I also know it is considerably faster than that 350, I have one. Do you think you are less likely to crash just because you don't have to shift gears now?

Old 11-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Trailblazer

ok thise scrambler is so not as fast as my raptor i bet i code beat thise scrambler from start and finish on a drag and a track and did you look at my pics i have a pic of me playing around on it if i dont look 13 then o well i cant spell o well your wife has her thots i will post a pic of my hand if you would like my raptor is so FASTER i no it! you have a raptor 660 you shode no that the raptor is much faster but i am not going to fight over it i think you are lieing myself if you dont no that the raptor is much faster but thats jast my thots

Old 11-16-2006, 09:02 PM
SBW
Weekend Warrior

Ok, I can't let it go.

At one point you said you were going to sell the Skidoo to buy a new quad. And then you were going to ride your brothers Skidoo over the winter. I see by your profile that you live in Maine, I live in Ohio and I hate to wash the car in the winter. Just exactly where do you plan to ride said watercraft?

Now my wife is a 7th grade teacher and I help her enter grades from time to time, I have seen some creative spelling over the years and I am certainly not the master of the english language either but d@mm you need to try a little harder.

With that said, I could have completely miss understood you which would make this a waste of time for all.

Glad your ok, watch out for Darwin he's creeping up on you.

Old 11-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Trailblazer

darwin can say what he wants and yes i would have to sell my skidoo if i wanted thise atv its not mine and i dont no if its gona be mine i dont no if i want it i asked what you guys thik and you jast tell me about my D@MM spelling so i dont no and i am lookinf for a atv becuse it is so much cheaper bucuse winter is coming

Old 11-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: biddog
ok i no i cant spell so stop that is just dum i am probly am going to make mustacks in thise to so here i go already got another atv to drive its not manual its an auto it is a 2001 scrambler 500 h.o and it is ok fast it is nice riding (it can still beat my brothers) it has so much cool stuff its not mine yet i dont think i want it jast yet it has no problums i just got back from riding it is scrambler a good atv i dont thik so it is a polaris but i still like it so i dont no
WTF??????? This is actually one sentence, that can be read in one tone. Dude seriously, it's not just the spelling, please read what you wrote, we are not going to be able to help you if we can't understand you. It makes it alot easier on the recipiant.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:05 PM
Range Rover

I do have a 660 and it is way faster than the Scrambler but were talking about a 350 here. My Scrambler can almost hang with 400's and your little Raptor 350 is a dog and can't touch a 400 so I know for a fact that it is faster than a 350 Raptor. My point is your parents have serious issues when there kid almost gets killed on a quad, the kid thinks it's funny and they run out and get him a bigger quad. I say sell the Skidoo and use the money to buy Hooked on Phonics. Are you like a pothead or something? I'm just trying to get a handle on this, I'm baffled.

P.S. On the lower right side of the letter keys on your keyboard there are several punctuation symbals. They do an amazing job of helping to make your story make since!

I also get the feeling your name was suppose to be BigDog but you couldn't spell it!

For the other fella that was asking about a watercraft....I think he was referring to a snowmobile.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:09 PM
SBW
Weekend Warrior

Ok you want an answer as to why you crashed, let me sumerize it from what I have read here.

If the tire was mounted wrong - and you did not notice / your fault
If the tire had a nail in it - and you did not look after it felt funny / your fault
If you hit something that sent of the trail / your fault
If you lost control because your going to fast / your fault

Do not feel bad, I have raced and rode a lot of things over the years. And I can say that pretty much every crash I have had was my fault. And trust me I have crashed more than a few times, but thats what happens when you push yourself and the machine. Thats also how you learn your limits, maybe now you have a new limit.

I am trying to be a jerk, It just seems that you are avoiding any responsibility for this. You hit something trashed you quad you lived be happy.

Have a nice day.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:16 PM
SBW
Weekend Warrior

BassBlaster,

Thanks, that makes a lot more sense. This has got to be a joke I really hope it's a joke anyway.

Old 11-16-2006, 10:48 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 166 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally posted by: biddog
darwin can say what he wants...
Sorry, I just can't stop laughing at that reply.

Old 11-16-2006, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

Lol, funny icon scooter.

Yeah "biddog", im 14 and can spell good, and punctuate pretty well. I haven't taken English this year yet!(next semester =] ) Lol, but hey, this DOES sound a bit fishy. You crash a 350 (new and nice) and your parents yell at you, you laugh at their yelling, and then they go and buy you a Scrambler?!?! Wtf?!

And yes, the fella that was thinking that he wanted to sell his seadoo, I believe he was talking about a snowmobile also.

Sorry to rad on you "biddog", but I can't stop laughing at the comment said above, where he said that he thinks your screen name looks like it was meant to be bigdog, but you couldn't spell it. LOL!!!!

Z

Quick Reply: 13 and my fisrst atv crash raptor 350 s.e 2005